FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[DS] Best "Download Play" Games?

m-productions
I Have been trying to find a list of every DS game that has the "download Play" option, however I can not find a full list. So i was hoping you all know of your favorite download play games that you have. As I am looking to get a few new ones. Please also list why you like the games download play, as in, does it allow multi player (which is what im looking for) and how limited is the multiplayer that it has.

Please do not list: (as I already have the following)
Mario kart
Bomberman
Worms
polarius
Sonic Rush
Jump ultimate stars
Elite Beat Agents
meteos
MJMX
Nintendo DS games? Oh man... Shocked get free pc games instead or buy DS games from mall
m-productions
huh.. what in the world are you talking about? Why would I want PC games when i want my DS games? Do you even know what download play is?
headie
Hmm... I can't think of any... Well, that aren't on that list.

Wait, what about Cooking Mama? XD Definitly not a multiplayer game...
coreymanshack
m-productions wrote:
huh.. what in the world are you talking about? Why would I want PC games when i want my DS games? Do you even know what download play is?

Guess he doesn't, I really don't either, I was thinking you were talking about pc downloadables myself.
m-productions
No, the download play is where, Let say I own a game like... mario kart. And my friend has a DS, and they dont own the game, Well there is a download play option in the game, that sends a "demo" to their ds so they can VS me in it, it only sends a limited items, like 1 race course ...ect, but its still enough for fun.. So im trying to find all the games that have it.
coreymanshack
m-productions wrote:
No, the download play is where, Let say I own a game like... mario kart. And my friend has a DS, and they dont own the game, Well there is a download play option in the game, that sends a "demo" to their ds so they can VS me in it, it only sends a limited items, like 1 race course ...ect, but its still enough for fun.. So im trying to find all the games that have it.

O yea, come to think of it I may have heard of it now!