FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Flash Games and Entertainment!

af169
Hello!

www.InArcade.com
inArcade is our new website providing free flash games and entertainment! The site is new but we will be adding alot more games! Check it out and play some games, relax~
yakir
thx there are realy nice games their it's good to burn time =]
d-b-u
Newgrounds is a website created in 1995 that hosts Macromedia Flash animations and games. It was created and is currently owned by Tom Fulp, who is assisted by his brother (Wade Fulp), and is also helped by liljim, an administrator living in England. Tim, Tom's former roommate, also assists in running the site. This site allows its users to submit their own Flash movies, games, and music, and view submissions from other users. Over the years Newgrounds has grown significantly, and must rely on the cooperation of its visitors. Visitors are encouraged to review the submissions. A rating system produces lists that direct visitors to the most popular flash movies and allows the site designers to easily locate any material that might be considered for deletion or promotion. The site now has close to 1 million registered members and over 300,000 flash submissions. Out of those about 75,000 still exist due to the auto delete system known as "blamming". Newgrounds is partners with many other flash and media websites.

http://www.newgrounds.com
sugarbox
thanks a lot Laughing
megastar
HI FRI'ends'

actually i have collected few games from different websites and kept that in my site

so if you are interested in flash games you can directly go to the following web site

www.geocities.com/bindugames/GAMES

hope the ADMIN doesnt mis understan me

for posting the link

if any thing wrong i am sorry

thanx Smile
Red23
thanks for the links, i love playing games like those when i'm bored.