FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Metroid Headquarters

Tartaglia
Metroid Headquarters is a Metroid fan site, and one of the more active ones at that. It's uses a lot of HTML, CSS, PHP, and some JavaScript. I'd love to know what ya'll thought of not only the dite but the forums as well, even if you aren't that big of a Metroid fan.

http://www.metroidheadquarters.com/
SamiTheBerber
The layout is very nice. The site would looks much better if the background is fixed, because it would give the illusion of space. The site has good layout. Texts have been written well.

There are few errors, which I can't reveal now. The page went down and I can't connect it anymore. If you are frihosted, then get your points in positive.
Insanity
It doesn't really seem to want to load for me. Is it down?
Tartaglia
It was being weird for a while, and I had account trouble, so I couldn't reply right away. But you should be able to view it now. SamiTheBerber, which errors did you get? If you could tell me now that the site is stablized (hopefully), I'll to get them fixed as soon as possible. More input would be appreciated!
the6thfactor
Hmmm, it seems to load, but loads to a blank white screen? Not sure if that's my end or yours, can anyone else verify?
SamiTheBerber
Now I can validate your site. The full information of validation you can get here.

There are about 78 errors. There is one <center>-tag in <head>, which confuses the validator. You should move it inside <body>. Marginwidth and -height aren't allowed attribute in <body>-tag. Frontpage uses them in there and Internet Explorer recognize them, but you should not use them. CSS makes them much simplier and cleaner:
Code:
body {margin:3px;}
You should check that link to reveal errors better.
mrimp
It works fine for me. Good site!
benjad
Well established, well designed site. Appearance is fine, content is great, forums are up and supported.

Ran into a few bad links in the download section, but that was the only problem.

Overall oustanding site!