FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How To Win Respect For Your Ideas In Your Relationships

Comparatively who is more arrogant..?
Men
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Women
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

nivinjoy
Everyone has his or her own ideas and opinions.Getting everyone to listen and consider each others' perspective open-mindedly can be a difficult task.However there are techniques to promote open communication.....
First of all try to see things from the other person's point of view and try understanding it.Your colleague may be comparing your ideas to theirs.Try to see your proposal from their perspective.Imagine the questions that your partners may have and how you would answer them.

Secondly be sympathetic with the other person's ideas and desires.Understand that your colleagues can be just as enthusiastic regarding their work as as yourself.Being receptive to their opinions can bring about a new perspective you have not yet considered,and this will assist your colleagues in keeping an open minds to your ideas once they realize that you are sincerely interested in theirs.Perhaps you can even incorporate each other's suggestions into your project..

Thirdly show respect for the other person's opinion.Never say "You're wrong" to others.Your colleagues have their own views and ideas and want to be heard as much as you do.While their views may not differ from your own,that does not necessarily make them incorrect or useless.Negative comments about others will always create defensive walls,create arguments and essentially cause others to tune it.Be attentive to what your colleagues are saying and sincerely consider their proposals..
Keeping all these in your mind you can win respect for your ideas in a group or in a relationship and other will respect you a lot..
molif
yes true.. but generally both can be arrogant.. depends on which position they are in..