FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Big Brother

zanzou
Since I'm bored this summer, and somehow got suckered into watching BB8, does anybody have opinions on the best seasons?

I've heard good things about 2&7, but I have no idea how any of the seasons have gone so far.
pudovkin
In Brazil, BBB suck. The only good thing about it is the babes. hahaha
... that get naked on Playboy magazine a few weeks they leave the house! Smile
beauty
In Finland Big Brother is the best entertaiment
slashnburn99
bb 10 starts in uk tonight
GNDHBK
I have watched all the seasons f Big Brother and some they are all different as far as the twist and the people. I love the show and I like the afterdark they have on Showtime a three hour look into the evening life of the house guests. That gives you a better insight as to what the people are really like since they can pput on a good front when the Live show airs. The host Julie Chen is great too she also makes the show. I liked the very first season when the people voted out the person instead of the house guests but one of the contestants family took advantage of that so they changed it I think that we should be able to vote who gets put up for evictiona and they vote them out so the game is more even sometimes a bully will take over and good people leave for no good reason.
Georgeboy
I only liked the first season. The following seasons were a bad copy of the first edition. The people inside tried to be as good as the first crew, the activities were not that original... Also the interaction on television was not the same, less show, less program time... I even don't know if there will be another season...Wink
PleoMaster
i havnt been watching this years big brother, since im never in to watch it Razz but i hurd its a good crack so i might start watching it Smile
slashnburn99
started watching it, but now drifting off

only watching evictions and voting nights