FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New song made by me what you think?

andy26
ok so i made this song for use in a game modification i am making called lost perseption, and i thought i would make a song for it and this is what im going to use so far unless i make another song which is even better. link--> http://www.andysserver.frih.net/musicplayer.html

hope you enjoy, it is best if you have bass speakers please comment on this song.

if you want to keep upto date with the music i make you can visit my site www.andysserver.frih.net every now and then if your interested

http://www.andysserver.frih.net/musicplayer.html
GB
It was okay. It seemed like the same cut over and over again with different effect applied. However, it doesn't "go" anywhere. What I mean about that, is it doesn't seem to be building towards anything. It may be quite suitable for background music for your game modification, though.

Keep on working on it, add some points of interest along the musical journey. Break it up with something, utilize some sort of counter beat.

In any case, good luck with your project.
The Mitchell
i agree with GB. The ideas are there and there are some really nice sounds in there. It needs mixing a lot. The levels being altered would make a large difference. Also a little bit of direction in terms of melody and more layers would make a whole lot of difference. Do you have the original sound files you used to make it and what program did you use. If you wouldnt mind id be very interested in having a play around with the sounds you have and make my own song from it. a sort of remix if you like.

Smile
catscratches
AAAAHH, IT'S TOO LIGHT!!! Makes my ears cry!
The Mitchell
catscratches wrote:
AAAAHH, IT'S TOO LIGHT!!! Makes my ears cry!

Rolling Eyes tut. metal heads! Wink
Athomix
Your song is good, but it's too slow...
I've a question; wich program do you use?
(I don't no if my sentences are good, soory i'm from the french forum)
Thank you Wink