FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

web design

revill
i'm starting a company called the Web Design Factory (www.THEWDF.co.nr) Its currently down due to poor hosting service, I hope to get it on FRIH's hosting service soon.
WDF is a free resource site for anything web design related from .psd files to html codes, php scripts, renders, templates and tutorials.

I am looking for somone who is interested in web design to join WDF's and help build it into a big community. PM if interested
Azmo
you need to do alot more work with it yourself before asking someone to help you like that, cause no one want to do alot of work like that when you get the credit for it, a new member kinda have to prove himself before asking for this kind of stuff, so we know who you are, and then post it in the market part, guess that would better since you are looking for a service..
coreymanshack
Azmo wrote:
you need to do alot more work with it yourself before asking someone to help you like that, cause no one want to do alot of work like that when you get the credit for it, a new member kinda have to prove himself before asking for this kind of stuff, so we know who you are, and then post it in the market part, guess that would better since you are looking for a service..

If it's a community, his community will get credit for it. Not just him. So that is irrelevant.

I think what you are doing there is going to turn into a good thing revill. So keep up the good work on it and hopefully you'll be a part of frihost in no time.
gerpg
Get the main site established before asking for help. People don't often want to get involved with someone else's site from scratch because they may as well do their own.

Louis.
aningbo
good luck and i hope u get it working... there's a lot of stuffs to be done before people signs up with ur site...
cLean
ya man thats rad.. hit me up or somthing got some great ideas i used for my site design team.. we avg around 1200 - 1500 a month for somthing me and 2 budz do in spare time.. i also have a 60+ hour a week job.. not to much time to spare to it but thats dope bro!...

email; jeremy_massey@hotmail.com HIT ME UP!!