FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not Getting Google Page Rank

georgekalathil
Most of the sites that have been uploaded with Frihost doesnt seems to get Google page rank.......
m-productions
thats because a lot of people dont know how to get a google page rank. You have to get links on other sites. And some frihost sites do have good page ranks, most are blogs. You just have to know what your doing.
Bondings
The visible google pagerank is only updated a few times per year (like every 3-4 months), so you first need to get a few links and then wait for the update. However I'm sure there are a lot of sites with pagerank. Just take a look at the sample sites on the home page.
indianinworld
I don't think, it is updated every three four months... But as far as my knowledge goes, google robot crawls the sites / domains (if proper permissions / access is there) quiet often and indexes it for future use. And again Google uses various logics and algorithms in the code to handle effective indexing - with few examples like, valid existing live links at various sites and respective vistis to those sites with IP's. Again Google changes things quiet often Laughing for indexing and displaying while searching in GOOGLE.

Happy Searching...
sonam
The Google PR is based on different site information. Incomming links is only one of them. Good content (less images, more text) and site map can help to get better PR. Domain, also, gives more chances then subdomain but I have experience where I cannot get PR on top level domain. Shocked

Sonam