FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny!

Keran
Boy that movie was so awesome Very Happy
Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny tells a tale of a rockman(Jack Black) that tries to get an awesome rock band, he finds some dude (Kyle Gass) and they start a rock band. The movie seems more like a musical but the songs and their texts are so awesome Very Happy
Jack Black and Kyle Gass are starring in this movie, check this song out, it's from the movie, you'll love it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jwTkohnKxeI&mode=related&search=
twisthigh
Oh wow, Jack Black is one crazy dude! I dunno if I want to see this, it looks pretty "out there", lol, but I'm glad you liked it so much. Smile
gtherockgod
Wow dude. Way to give a link to the ending of the movie lol

Its a hilarious movie, i saw it in the theaters three times and bought it on DVD the day it came out. Its good stuff.
Dean_The_Great
This movie is amazing, but I would say it's only amazing to those that are fans of the D. There are so many inside jokes to the fans, there are also many references to other jack and kyle works (although if you've listened to their album all the way through, you'd get almost all of them).

Anyway, yeah... great movie. I give it a 4/5!
mina
mmm... well, I guess since I'm not as much of a D fan then I don't fall into the category of lovin' it...I actually didn't like it much at all. There were a couple funny things to me, but most of it I was just shaking my head at. *shrugs* I wanted to like it, I really did... but it just made me glad I didn't see it in theaters.