FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Technical website...[for System Admin/Backup Operators]

justy
Hi,

hete is my web site... hosted on frih.net server...

and, domain by .co.nr....

Hope u guyz might like...

Web Site Address ::

http://www.justthink.co.nr
Ghost Rider103
I think you should just get rid of the background pattern. Just make it a plain color, or a different pattern, a little less more...I don't know the word, detail maybe?

The background is just distracting to me.

Anyways, not bad at all.
{name here}
Remove the widget, the counter, and make the background either solid or with only a single image floated left. That way users will tend to focus more on the content. Also clean up the language. "u"? Don't use "u" unless you're making some clan website. You might also want to consider just moving your forum to FriHost. Consider making the phpBB forum SMF, with a more blending theme.
tamilparks
very nice to see but the forum you have to develop more its very useful
b4r4t
for me - there are to many colors , and the colors don't seems to mach for me Smile

Site looks unprofesional ... using iframe (it's because co.nr i thing) isn't good idea, because google or other search engine can't read content of Your site ...

Code is unproffesional too - You are using DIV's but formating everything in HTML source - not in CSS file ...

<B><BR></B> - what is that ? Very Happy

Hope that boot disk have better quality than this website Smile
No offence ofcourse
justy
i am not a professional, i just made that web site within 2 hours with a software called WebPageMaker, but, any help from u guyz would be appreciated..

Thnaks
Insanity
I would suggest getting a more uniform color theme for the whole page; many of your images look like they are advertisements instead of part of your site. Your donation image is kinda big.