FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wakfu On DS

kicy
Anyone heard of a mmorpg called dofus? they are making a new game called wakfu and now they are making a DS version http://gonintendo.com/?p=18298 ! <- this will be the sole reason why I get a DS, I can not wait! for it to come out. Cool Twisted Evil

dofus - is a tactical mmorpg really fun! It had dungeons and stuff cooperative play with other players, it's own economic system, and its fun to create different kinds of characters ^^.

Anyone is as pumped as I am!?
m-productions
well dofus is a great game, very unqiue.. not many tactics style mmorpgs out there (tho i like dofus arena better, back when that first came out in beta, me and my friend were rank 2 in the world (for 2 vs 2) the number 1 team cheated and always fought themselfs. We took a screen shot to prove it xD, but.. the game has changed so much, we suck now, so we dont play dofus arena much anymore, but i still get on dofus from time to time.

but for it to come onto the ds... this is just great, this will be a must! this REALLY looks amazing..... know of any date?
kicy
I think it comes out Q4 2007, I'm not sure. I used to play arena ( never cheated Smile and just like arena wakfu lets you have all your spells right in the beginning of the game ( so i heard)
driftingfe3s
I just looked up Wakfu and I've found out that Wakfu DS won't be a MMORPG, which is dissapointing, and does make sense cause the DS doesn't have enough power or memory to handle one. The game will be a single player RPG with a mode to allow up to 4 people to play a local game. The PC connectivity will just allow you to transfer items into the DS version of the game. Still I love RPGS, I hope this one turns out to be a good one.

I got the information from here: http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/05/22/wakfu-ds-less-mmorpg-more-srpg/ and from Wakfu's official site: http://devblog.wakfu.com/posts/2-wakfu-game-on-nintendo-ds.html
divinitywolf
I have a DS and i'm gonna get that game!
I played dofus as a trial version and it was good and i'm gonna get this game.
kicy
Sweet thanks for the information, but I can't help to wonder DS would probably be able to run Dofus (mmorpg) since its mostly made up of a bunch of "rooms".
m-productions
after reading his post..... dofus online is about to get insane then... if you can trade items... you better believe there will be people who gameshark there game...and then send the items over to dofus online... thus... making the game way way way unbalanced.... I wonder what they are going to do about this.