FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

300 Help

imagefree
Hello Friends!!

I have been given a task to present on Movie 300 in my Presentation Skills Class but i cant find the material anywhere. Can you please provide me a the story of the Movie that can take 10 minutes while presenting?

What i need is material about story, about characters and then some discussion on the movie.

Please help me providing this.
I need it in next 24 hours.

Thanks
Tinevdh
i'm not going to give you your entire presentation, but i can give you some usefull information:
the movie is based on a novel of Frank Miller's "300" which concerns the 480 B.C. Battle of Thermopylae, where the King of Sparta led his army against the advancing Persians.
with that information you can look up that battle and you will automatically find information about the characters
you can also look on wikipedia, eventhough you have to watch out for incorrect information, but you can find the characters there and then look them up by using google..

good luck!
pudovkin
wikipedia? Razz
or you show the trailer and everybody gets happy. hahahaha
rohan2kool
see the movie once.. it's fun... and you know the ways you can get it and know the reasons why i can't say it here...
imagefree
rohan2kool wrote:
see the movie once.. it's fun... and you know the ways you can get it and know the reasons why i can't say it here...

Thank you all!!! I really didnt get any help from internet except what Tinevdh said, because my net was disconnect and i had to see movie for a total of 4 times to read something on it. Was a Funtastic movie.

Thanks for your posting
rohan2kool
imagefree wrote:
rohan2kool wrote:

Thank you all!!! I really didnt get any help from internet except what Tinevdh said, because my net was disconnect and i had to see movie for a total of 4 times to read something on it. Was a Funtastic movie.

Thanks for your posting

is this supposed to be sarcasm?
blk3
imagefree wrote:
rohan2kool wrote:

Thanks for your posting

Funstastic movie, you spelled fantastic with a 'u' must have been a really good watch for you. Me, I havent' seen it yet, some of my friends say its better seen it theaters, but I'm waiting for it to come to DVD instead.