FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

links?

funkymunky
I was making a page with php. It was going to have a statement then a password input area. The page worked out awesomely. But when you enter the password it's supposed to take you to the home page or an errorpage that tells you, you have the wrong password. But it instead takes me to a page saying that the file links do not exist. This is the error:
Invalid path: /domains/funkymunkystudios.frih.net/public_html/<, Paths must also begin with a forward slash (/)
To copy/move files with the clipboard, add the source files to theclipboard with "Add to Clipboard", go to the directory where you wishto copy/move the files, then click "Copy Clipboard Files here" or "MoveClipboard Files here"

could someone help me with this, because this hinders progress on my site.
swizzy
you need to post this in the PHP/MySQL section. There the support will be faster.. .Anyways you may have to post a bit of the code for troubleshooting (and do it in the PHP section!)
burqe
Hello,

If your script that is checking the password is in the same directory, just write the name of the script file in the forms action attribute and not the complete path. It should work this way.