FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I can not sign in .

awentsbury
Hi ,
I signed up for frihost , i have 9 points and am hosted but when i try to log in with the new username and password that i have been given , it just says incorrect details .
Perhaps I need to upload my website first before I can log in. I am not sure how to do this ,
Are there any instuctions that i can follow telling me what i should do ?
What does it mean " once your domain resolves "?
Ian
mathiaus
Make sure you are using the correct login credentials. Your username is not the same as the forum, but only the first 8 characters 'awentsbu'.
Domain changes are instant on the server on which they are configured. Rotuers between them though need a bit of time to recognize the changes>
Animal
In addition to mathiaus' post, you should also remember that your hosting account password is different to your forum password - it will have been supplied in a PM titled "Your Hosting Details".

If you have checked and verified that you are using the correct username and password, the error may be caused by a firewall issue - try logging in via http://cp.frih.net

If this still doesn't work, please send a PM to your account creator who will then reset your password for you.
awentsbury
Thanks for your help , I have managed to sign in now and have been reading the help pages that make the whole procedure sound much more simple .
I think that I should be able to get my web page up but there is still a lot for me to learn , anyway I am on the way !.

Ian.