FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite Series?

DeiviD
Heya guys.

Im a major Heroes and Supernatural fan, but seeing they are both no a "break" now, i was wondering what else is good to watch? I've tryed Painkiller Jane and Lost, but didnt like em at all.
mattchun
Prisonbreak, I am waiting for the Season 3 on August.
kopnima
mattchun wrote:
Prisonbreak, I am waiting for the Season 3 on August.

yeah prison break is one of the best serials
Tinevdh
i have multiple favorite series:
friends: it stays funny every time you watch it, and believe me, i've watched it a lot Very Happy
prison break: just fun to watch
lost: i like trying to discover the secrets of the island, however i find it ridiculous that they are planning on making 6 seasons Confused Shocked which is waaaaaay to many.. but whatever, i'm still enjoying it for now
one tree hill: i like the story, the characters, the music, etc..

edit: i forgot heroes and jericho, the first season of heroes was very exciting but i don't know if i will enjoy the next one
jericho: i've only been able to see the first 2 episodes so don't know much about it yet but it looks good:D
DeiviD
Does anyone knows when the next season of Heroes and Supernatural is gonna go live?

And Tinevdh, im expecting the second season of heroes to be at last as good as the first one. In one of the episodes on the first season, the one where Hiro goes 5 years into the future, they seemed to have a quite huge plot planed for that meantime, and i noted quite a few points of interest ill be looking forward to, like how Peter Patrelli's got that scar on his face, and why didn't it heal.

For Supernatural, im expecting the next season to have a better history than the second one. The second one had no history at all from the episode 6 to the 19, just then hunters going from town to town hunting generic evil creatures and then moving to the next town.

Whats prision break about?
blk3
I also like Heroes currently my favorite series at this time, hoping for the next season to come soon. Also liked watching Smallville. As for Lost, I simply lost interest afteer the 3rd epiusode, nothing just seems to be happening on that island. that interest me. Oh and I'm planning on watching the new Battlestar Galactica sometime soon.
master50
I'm enjoying quite a few series at the moment.
Prison Break and Heroes seem pretty popular on here and I enjoy them a lot. Traveler was great before it cot cancelled, and The Riches is fantastic. Eddie Izzard is hilarious.
twisthigh
Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and The Hills, those three shows define my life, lol - and I love them!
greatfire
Im sort of "over" watching TV at the moment. There's really not that much on that i like. The only shows I'm watching at the moment are the various flavours of Law and Order and CSI's. I watch House and NCIS when Im not working when there on.
dac_nip
Heroes, i'm waiting for the next season. i also like prison break. and ofcourse i dont know if you could consider it series but im a basketball addict. as well as those interesting documentaries. Very Happy
Vladalf
1) Avatar The Last Airbender
2) The Strip (I think i saw the last episode yesterday)
azbuky
Hi!

I love tv series, but it's horrible the way the producers make you wait for the next season! They just give you 20+ episodes per year and that's it!

I like Smallville the most, followed very close by Lost and One Three Hill. Also like Prison Break.
Vinayak619
Harry potter series is my all time favorite series.
Zaini711
Heroes is curently my favourite TV series, along with My Name is Earl. Friends (I watched all 10 seasons), Alias (all 5 seasons). Others - House, Everybody Loved Raymond, That's 70s Shows, Lost etc. I watch a lot of TV....
dangerdog
heroes is great, can't wait for the next season.

i really, really love dexter, it's probably my favorite. i enjoy entourage a lot, also; this season of weeds doesn't look as good as the last couple.
silverdown
I watch Monk,Psych,Law and order SVU,The4400,Supernatural,South Park, Futurama only because they are on when i watch tv Laughing haha.
Blu_Spykz
Doctor Who (Legendary!)
Torchwood (Doctor Who spin off - more for "adults" but still very good)
Red Dwarf (The UK version...)
24 (Nuff Said)
Stargate SG1 / Atlantis (alright Sg1 has finished but 10 seasons is pretty damn impressive - buy them all!)
Depends what you like really!
molif
heroes.. smallville.. the office.. personal favourite is heroes.. very good storyline
Ducksteina
Here is my list:

- Sanctuary
- Stargate SG-1
- Stargate Atlantis
- Lost
- Jericho
- Blade
- Heroes
- Dr. House
- NCIS

Favourite at the moment: Definitely Dr.House. I love his sense of humor^^
cosmicx
Prison break is my favorite but now might start watching Heros
haha Very Happy
patasarriba
The only two shows I watch are House and Bones. Well, and The Daily Show.
xbcd
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Firefly
heros

Thos are my current favorite series on TV. Don't watch it enough though to stay cought up with Heros and Stargate sg-1 ended which kinda makes me mad cause the season finale wasn't too great 9then again the alst few seasons haven't been to hot)
charisco
Well, now that the new shows are on, here are the ones I am going to watch this season.

Bionic Woman
Life
Friday Night Lights
CSI
CSI Miami
Big Bang Theory
TurtleShell
God, flipping through this I just realized I watch way too much television. I follow:

Supernatural (really, I think it's stupid but enjoy it anyway... a guilty pleasure, I guess)
Heroes
Lost (it's my favorite)
The Office
My Name is Earl
Desperate Housewives (and yeah that one really has gotten stupid...I don't know why I didn't quit a long time ago...altho actually, the first episode of the season was pretty good)
One Tree Hill (another one that's completely stupid but what can I say, it's hilarious!)
and the one produced by Kelsey grammer about the chick who has dreams about dead people and solves crimes.

I just started watching Pushing Daisies, which I find to be charming so far. Also started with Reaper, which is along the lines of Supernatural but I guess supposed to be funny, and I suppose it is. But I think I just put it on officially to kill time. I suppose that's what television is really good for.
fx-trading-education
My favorites are:
Lost
Prison Break
Dr house

I watch also Jericho and CSi(s) but they are second choices.
jfcharizard
the only two shows i watch is gossip girl and australian idol lol
GOSSIP GIRL ROX!
chartcentral
My favorite series are:

- The Amazing Race
- Survivor
- Prison Break
mcfearless
My favourite current TV series would have to be Two and a Half Men. My all-time favourtie would have to be Seinfeld.
Indyan
Give Damages a try :
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/23/AR2007072301832.html
Monkeydog
Ones that are still alive:

Weeds, Californication, The Office, Penn and Tellar: Bullshit!, My Name Is Earl, This American Life(the TV show and Radio Show), The Boondocks.

And Daily Show and Colbert, but I doubt they count.
haydxn
Favourite shows, hmmm let's see...

Heroes
Dexter
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
South Park
Prison Break
Veronica Mars [DEAD]
Zaini711
Heroes
My Name is Earl
Alias (wish they continue it)
X-Files
3rd Rock from the sun
The 80s Show
TVme
The story of Chuck Bartowski, Sarah Walker, Morgan Grimes and John Casey in NBC's "Chuck" was stunted smack in the middle of it's height of development, so-far the initial 13 episodes have laid a solid foundation to what should be a fascinating series. I have heard it was renewed right prior to the writers' strike. It's an engaging show and currently my favorite scripted hour of TV.
MeddlingMonk
Hmm. Favourite TV Shows:

Doctor Who
Star Trek (all series)
Stargate (SG-1 & Atlantis)
norbert1
We as a family are not normal and therefore do not watch what people around us watch. Still a lot of people watch the same series we do:
dr Who and Torchwood (SF both on BBC), good for my children to learn English
dr House - a real synical man, but funny as a radical
jcvincent75
My favorite series are Two and a Half Men, Chuck, Saved by the Bell, Invader Zim and Spongebob Square Pants.

For local series here in the Philippines, my favorites are Home Along d Riles, Okidokidok and Kaya ni Mister, Kaya ni Misis.

Cheer!
BigBangFan
I am a very big fan of "Big Bang Theory"! It has got to be my favorite current series. I'm also a big fan of "Bones", "Monk", "Numb3rs" and "Heroes".

As far as All-time, I would have to have "M*A*S*H", "Cheers", "NYPD Blue" and "The Carol Burnett Show".
gullip
Friends.
chartcentral
Let me add in "I Survived a Japanese Game Show"! Smile
msfuture
Hmm i like the series:

Opgelicht (Dutch)
The Simpsons
South Park

No others im not watching that much tv
I'm playing on my computer more
mgeek
DeiviD wrote:

For Supernatural, im expecting the next season to have a better history than the second one. The second one had no history at all from the episode 6 to the 19, just then hunters going from town to town hunting generic evil creatures and then moving to the next town.

I thought Supernatural ended with big brother Winchester ending up in hell. So there is a next season?
Idoru
Dexter is a favourite of mine.
Stargate also, Atlantis not the least.
Doctor who is nice, as is the spin-of, Torchwood.
Also, Bones makes me laugh, as do Weeds.
There are more, but those ones have something special Surprised)
Sami
South Park For Ever !!! I love The New Season. Very Happy i recommend everybody to watch south park so ****** funny, simpsons are good but south park takes the lead. Very Happy TY !
fox2000
All time favorite is F.R.I.E.N.D. the coolest zitcom ever!!

well there are lots of series i do like such as, Lizzie mcguire, pOPULAR, Felicity

oh almost forgot! 24 .... I was crazy for CTU for a while Very Happy
Rajiev
LOST
Prison Break
Knight Rider
Smallville
Numb3rs
X-Files
Stargate
Crime scene Investigation
Basically, i love them all
Laughing
Radar
Current series -
Doctor Who ranks first.
Then maybe Torchwood or Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Battlestar Galactica, much though I've only seen Seres 1 and parts of Series 2

All-time -
Still Doctor Who.
Firefly.
I won't mention more, because otherwise I'd just sit here listing off all the series I've ever seen and liked.
hamza1122
well, i think Prison break is the only other good tv series out there. there are probably some otheres but i don't know them yet.
schooldays
I'm a big fan of Desperate Housewives, and also The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air a while back.
stel4e
Family Guy Smile
bigt
NCIS

Is there any other series?!?

hehe Smile

DeiviD wrote:
Heya guys.

Im a major Heroes and Supernatural fan, but seeing they are both no a "break" now, i was wondering what else is good to watch? I've tryed Painkiller Jane and Lost, but didnt like em at all.
bellebello
Family Guy
Lost
Heroes
House
Life on Mars (US)
The Office
Supernatural
stel4e
ALF... I can watch it Thousand times..... Laughing
keane
Definitely, Heroes!

I also like Kyle XY, Alias, and 24.
mkadam68
Anyone remember Surface? Me & my family liked it alot. That's why they canceled it. Can't have any shows doing well that we like.

Oh, remember the submarine one with Roy Scheider, SeaQuest DSV (before Scheider left)? We liked that one, too.

Canceled.

Years ago there was Earth 2.

Canceled.

Well, I guess Lost, Crusoe, The Mentalist, NCIS, CSI: Miami, House, Heroes, and a bunch of others will be canceled soon, too. Sad
devaco
Prison Break........The best one ...............
Arthur3009
OH my gosh, i love series, a lot of them, i LOVE friends, because they know how to make a serie, and keep us happy and all of the episodes make us happy, ALL of them, just because one thing: they are too cool, and too fun. i LOVE lost, it's my second favorite serie, I LOVE TOO MUCH *-* i like samantha who? i like gossip girl, and i like a little bit of heroes, and just! i can say that i hate series of doctor and policiment things, hate it
Arthur3009
OH my gosh, i love series, a lot of them, i LOVE friends, because they know how to make a serie, and keep us happy and all of the episodes make us happy, ALL of them, just because one thing: they are too cool, and too fun. i LOVE lost, it's my second favorite serie, I LOVE TOO MUCH *-* i like samantha who? i like gossip girl, and i like a little bit of heroes, and just! i can say that i hate series of doctor and policiment things, hate it
Starrfoxx
My favorites, in order:

Babylon 5
Farscape
Doctor Who (new and old series)
Firefly (canceled before it ever got a chance)
Heroes (what happened with Volume 3? It was all over the place!)
Jeremiah (canceled after Season 2 just when it was getting really good)
cavey
Wow, got a lot of them.

I'll put them in order:

1. Smallville
2. CSI
3. Criminal Minds
4. Dexter
5. Heroes
6. Supernatural
7. LOST

I probably forgot many :p
sana618
well my favorite series are

Buffy The Vampire Slayer,
Angel,
Charmed,
Friends,
Knight Rider (i liked the older 1 more)
Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
dickyzin
It's got to be Heroes for me as well as 24 these days.
mgeek
Leverage is quite a good series. Is there anybody else watching it?
mukesh
My favorite tv Channel Discovery of about all series. Very Happy
Denvis
Scrubs Season 1-7 I really don't like the new series =\
bloodrider
Fringe, Lost, Private Practice, Grey's anatomy, Flash Forward, House, Heroes, Chuck, One Tree Hill, Supernatural, The vampire diaries.. Love them all!!!
bloodrider
I'm gonna watch bionic woman now... hope it is worth it =P
Aulos
I love Stargate. Not exactly pleased with the latest series. I wished Atlantis would have stuck around - that was great. Other than trying to catch that, I haven't been watching much TV lately.
guissmo
I just recently watched the series finale of Chuck, Glee and How I Met Your Mother.

Chuck is really good. It mixes fun, spy-work and drama altogether.

Glee, on th other hand, I watch for the songs. And of course, I'd be curious on how the songs fall into place in those episodes, so yeah.

How I Met Your Mother used to be a favorite of mine but it started declining mid-season 5, when it totally forgot about its title. The story about the mother wasn't advanced anymore. I just hope they can tie all the "unnecessary" episodes to cause them to meet each other.
phantombr
My current favorite series are:

- True Blood
- Supernatural
- V 2009

Since only the top is not in middle-season is what I'm doing today, and the excellent script and story that she has and also is being built in an excellent way by their producers (Alan Ball and Gregg Fienberg) and co-producer (Brian Buckner and Nancy Oliver), and Mark McNair, Raelle Tucker, Alexander Woo and the production supervisor and associate producer Christina Jokanovich. I leave here saying, these people are strong! And do not doubt that I encounter again with their names in my next favorite series.
recked
Weeds on SHOtime.
It's quite addicting and currently in its 6th season.
rayxzero
Last series I've watch was Heroes and Prison Break.
phantombr
phantombr wrote:
My current favorite series are:

- True Blood
- Supernatural
- V 2009

Since only the top is not in middle-season is what I'm doing today, and the excellent script and story that she has and also is being built in an excellent way by their producers (Alan Ball and Gregg Fienberg) and co-producer (Brian Buckner and Nancy Oliver), and Mark McNair, Raelle Tucker, Alexander Woo and the production supervisor and associate producer Christina Jokanovich. I leave here saying, these people are strong! And do not doubt that I encounter again with their names in my next favorite series.

I want to also add the Merlin series that came out of middle season this Saturday. And I can say that again excellent! Still fresh start with episode partitioned, that is, to let us really mouth water and the countdown to the next episode, which also will look for a channel to watch online display simultaneously.
welshsteve
Supernatural is a great show. I also loved 24.
hamarat007
1-Lord of The Rings
2-Blade
3-The Expendables
jasonnathan
My favorite series are

One Piece(Anime)
Anohana(Anime)
Harry Potter(Movie)
Matrix (Movie)
Code Geass(Anime)
codegeek
My favourites are:

1. Friends
2. The Simpsons
3. Prison Break
4. Heroes
5. Castle
6. Game of Thrones
7. Family Guy
8. How I Met Your Mother
subhan1
Prison Break is just amazing Smile
welshsteve
Of shows that are still running these would be my favourite ones:

Supernatural
Criminal Minds
The Mentalist
NCIS
Elementary
Person Of Interest
Stella
Psych
Benidorm

Of shows that are no longer on:

Quantum Leap
Monk
Chuck
Being Human (finishes this week)
pravojednostavno
My favorite series are The Simpsons, Lost and Only fools and horses - one of best series ever in my opinion.
codersfriend
I'm watching the new doctor who series.
Pippo90
Star Trek: Enterprise, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad.
Blummer
At the time I would sort my favs like this

1 - Game of thrones
2 - Simpsons
3 - Breaking bad
4 - Fringe
5 - Supernatural

I believe GoT will still remain there over the next months and seasons.
00ROM00
Big bang Theory!
Deline
Right now my favorite ones (that I'm still watching):

Modern Family (love it!)
Grey's Anatomy
Girls
Episodes
House Of Cards
The Wonder Years (I've never watched them all)

The favorite series that I already finished:

Breaking Bad (the best)
Twin Peaks
Friends
chartcentral
My current favorites:
Once Upon a Time
Survivor
The Amazing Race

And upcoming:
24: Live Another Day
Iceaxe0410
My favorite tv series of all time would probably be Buffy the Vampire Slayer. A close second would be Angel or X-files. I guess I just go for the supernatural or sci-fi genre.
JoshFurman
My favorite is Dexter especially first 4 seasons.
PBMaxx
Twilight Zone
Arrested Development
Good vs Evil
Archer
Red Dwarf
The Larry Sanders Show
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Seinfeld
30 Rock
playfungames
Here's my list that I can currently think of (I believe that I've posted in another similar topic):
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half Men

There are a tons of more series that I enjoy but those ended years ago.