FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Texas and Arizona's Governer's have declared a...

Billy Hill
"State of Emergency" because of the ongoing threat of illegal immigration. Is California next? How about the states on the northern border? Will this really send a message to Mr. Bush to do something about it?
shr3dd
It really needs to tell him something. I'm an avid Bush supporter, but I do think he is slacking in this area. I think this is a big problem and the US citizens are finally realizing this. I hope there is something done to control this before me and my fellow American born citizens become a minority in our own country
campnesbit
Bush in my opinion is entirely too relaxed on border control.. It has been a main concern for many people with his policies. I feel he needs to take a stance on it and stick to it.
S3nd K3ys
Looks like the Governator may be next to declair a state of emergency, and rightly so.

Bush has completely fallen on his face on this issue and needs to step up to the plate and do what the people want. (The legal people).

Hiroshima ???

WTF!?