FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sephiroth.

Is Sephi amazing.
YES!!!!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
No actually I like Cloud better.
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

zellfaze
I'm just wondering any other fans here of my favorite video game villain. This guy is amazing. His sword too, do you know how much I would give for that blade. Plus this guy says the most amazing things.
Sephiroth wrote:
I will... never be a memory.

Sephiroth wrote:
Tell me what you cherish most. So I can have the pleaser of taking it form you.

Everyone seems to love Cloud, but he isn't as cool. I mean sure he has a neat story, but Sephiroth's story with all the hard ships he went threw. Figuring out that I was made because of an experiment would drive me insane too. The music that occupants him in the game is great too (I was not happy to see them redo it in Advent).

Edit log:
Fixed my spelling mistake in topic name.
m-productions
You should add a 3rd option for, neither, because not everyone likes either one of them, neither of them are even close to my fav. FF7 I think is one of the most overated game of all times.. I mean.. ff7 is a good game, I liked it when i played it.... but I dont think its all that amazing. Heck, I still love good all dr willy from Megaman games.. (not my fav) but still...) Sephirtoh is just way to overated.. there are so many "look alikes" (and no, they didnt come after, there are a lot if you play jap games, that came before). So I dont think hes near my top fav.
darvit
The last time I checked, his name was Sephiroth. Wink [No offense meant--I'm just pointing it out, that's all. Razz]

Sure, Sephiroth was one of those memorable FF villains, but I'm not such a crazed fan or anything. Laughing I have to agree that he is one of my most favorite FF villains, though. Wink His "background music" is such a fun concept, I think the developers [or Nobuo Uematsu, for all I care] brought the idea over to FF8's Ultimecia, who also has a similar-sounding "sorceress theme song". Razz

Cloud or Sephiroth? I can't choose one over the other. They're both great characters on my list.
ShawnKelfonne
Cloud and Sephiroth are both nutcases. Cloud's a big emo, Sephiroth is a mama's boy.
What? It's true.

Anyway, I'd say my favorite Final Fantasy character of all time is FFVI's Kefka. He's not internally conflicted, he hasn't had some horrible childhood that made him turn out evil. He's simply evil for evil's sake. He poisons innocent people, saps magical creatures of their powers, destroys cities, and actually manages to destroy the world! How many other FF villains have been able to actually go through with their plans? It really makes you hate him as a villain, and makes it all the more satisfying when you finally take him down.
zellfaze
Quote:
="darvit"The last time I checked, his name was Sephiroth. Wink [No offense meant--I'm just pointing it out, that's all. Razz]

whoops, thats called a spelling mistake. Um ya i'll fix that.

m-productions wrote:
You should add a 3rd option for, neither, because not everyone likes either one of them, neither of them are even close to my fav.

It would seem I can't now. It was not letting me change the poll. If an option is to be added a mod will have to do it. sry i didn't think of doing that.

m-productions wrote:
Heck, I still love good all dr willy from Megaman games

Dr.Willy was cool. I didn't play much Megaman, but very often my friends relate something I do to him (many of the things I do are interesting, for lack of a better word).

m-productions wrote:
Sephirtoh is just way to overated.

I will respect your opinion, but even if so you still have to admit he is awesome.
I need to play FFVI still.[/quote]
Osmodius
zellfaze wrote:
His sword too, do you know how much I would give for that blade.

$89.99?

http://www.trueswords.com/sephiroth-masamune-sword-p-7.html

zellfaze
Osmodius wrote:
zellfaze wrote:
His sword too, do you know how much I would give for that blade.

$89.99?

http://www.trueswords.com/sephiroth-masamune-sword-p-7.html

http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/new_sephiroth_sword_540.jpg

Now that I can deal with. I have seen people with the Buster Blade, but never Sephiroth's Masamune. Many thanks again. I think I might buy that.
smithmcfarlandslattery
i like cloud better, sephiroth loses too many times :DDD
divinitywolf
Sephiroth rules! He's my fav. character apart from Vincent Valentine who owns.
Sephiroth has the coolest sword and he seems so calm always.
Cloud is also good.
zellfaze
divinitywolf wrote:
Sephiroth rules! He's my fav. character apart from Vincent Valentine who owns.
Sephiroth has the coolest sword and he seems so calm always.
Cloud is also good.

Yah vince is amazing also.

His story is awesome. But just not as cool as sephi, but close.
ThornsOfSorrow
I'm also a big Sephiroth fan. That scene in FFVII where he's calmly walking through the fire is probably why I'd choose him over Vincent as my favorite Final Fantasy character ever. But seeing as the poll involves Sephiroth and Cloud, the latter is too just whiny for my tastes. Sure, his sword is bigger than he is, but he still seems weak to me, especially in the scene where he gets hurts in Mideel. One can argue that his weakness makes him a more believable character, but I favor a character who seems invulnerable.
zellfaze
Quote:
That scene in FFVII where he's calmly walking through the fire is probably why I'd choose him over Vincent as my favorite Final Fantasy character ever.

Yes I would say that that had to be the best scene in the game. That or when he finds "Mother".