FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

VoIP Providers

NuniPio
who do u recommend to be the best value VoIP Provider?

im currently with Internodes NodePhone which is pretty damn good except for the fact that its one of the more expensive providers that i have seen.
crdowner
I have been very happy with Vonage. I do not make a lot of calls and when I do they tend to be International calls. I opted for the 500 minute plan which is $14.99 plus fees. It does not include any free international minutes but the international rates are so low that I can talk plenty and still be less than the unlimited $24.99 plan.

I tried Lingo first because they included international minutes. I had nothing but trouble with Lingo. I had to power cycle my VoIP router daily. Then it stopped working altogether. I called support and spend a good deal of time on the phone with them with no resolution. They made other promises that they did not deliver on too. I finally gave up and cancelled the service.
realtrue
I use www.lowratevoip.com, you can pay using paypal, bank transfer and many possibilities. This provider also cheap enough and the quality is very good. You can use it pc to pc and pc to phone.

www.skype.com is very good but very expensive also. Smile
exnus
I'm use voipdiscount.com and justvoip.com. This the best!
Absolut no problem. And cheap!!! Very Happy
exnus
They are purchasing a voucher, and call around the world for 5 cents an hour. You can also send free SMS mesage.
bastropjoel
I've been with lingo for 3 years. I run two lingo adapters off my router, one tied to the house and one for a fax line. I have a cable modem and only have problems when I lose power to the house. I really need to get a UPS so I don't have to power cycle as often. I make a ton of international calls and faxes and this setup has saved me a bunch of money.
gink8000
I use Skype. The signal quality is very good, and I find it very cheap. There are times when my international calls have a delay or aren't clear, but it happens very rarely.