FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Something wrong with the polls.

ocalhoun
I noticed the polls are different now; take a gander at this screenshot:

All the bars are centered, rather than left aligned as they should (or at least used to) be.

Is this intentional or a malfunction?
(Screenshot was taken with IE7)
Ratmaster
Might be IE7, because I am using FireFox v2, and it looks normal.
Blaster
yea it looks fine for me... I don't' know what your really talking about. But it would be an easy fix if there was actually a problem.
sabe
Why change something that is not busted. There are people that have a difficult time with the current system of graphing data.

It may "look" cool but it depends on your goal. If it is for design it is one thing but information should be something that is quick to look at and not take a long time to interpret. Isn't that the goal of a graph? It is a way to see data without having to read the data table and make conclusions in your head.

Just a thought. Take it as that.
GSIS
sabe wrote:
Why change something that is not busted. There are people that have a difficult time with the current system of graphing data.

It may "look" cool but it depends on your goal. If it is for design it is one thing but information should be something that is quick to look at and not take a long time to interpret. Isn't that the goal of a graph? It is a way to see data without having to read the data table and make conclusions in your head.

Just a thought. Take it as that.

I don't think ocalhoun is suggesting a change - he's pointing out that a change has already happened that looks a little odd and almost certainly wasn't planned.

Perhaps someone has changed a style sheet and this has occurred as an unexpected side effect?

Added: The bars are left aligned on FireFox and IE7 on my PC. Most odd!