FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Request for all fellow frihosters!

MadeinIndia
Hi all,

Frihost, in it's wonderful endeavor has given a great opportunity for all of us to develop, host and market our websites! This is truly a unique platform and I can never be tired of thanking them endlessly.

As you know, my site has been started from scratch right here at Frihost, whether design tips, hosting and everything related to it. Today my site is being talked about in the Media too...Now my website CellYourCity.com has been entered in the Annual Photoblog Awards 2007! I kindly request all the frihosters to vote for my site and make it win! I hope my humble plea will be answered!

You can vote for my site at

http://vote.photoblogawards.com/photoblog.php?title=CELL_YOUR_CITY

Note to Admins: I am aware that I have already posted a topic here long back about my site but I kindly request you all to allow this topic as winning this Awards will be very prestigious. As a family of frihost, I am sure you will be kind enough to support me in this.
MrBlueSky
Voted. You have a very good-looking site.
MadeinIndia
Thank you so much Mr.BlueSky!! I owe you one! I again plead to all the fellow frihosters to make my site win and this will not be possible without your kind support!

Thank you again!
saratdear
I just voted for you! Wink

Although, I didn't like that I had to register on that site to vote.

P.S. I do like your site very much. Razz
darvit
Hey, I also voted for your site! Very Happy I really like the concept behind it!

Good luck and I hope you win!

saratdear wrote:

Although, I didn't like that I had to register on that site to vote.

[s]I used the 10 Minute Mail to register for that site voting thing... Twisted Evil [/s]
MadeinIndia
Hey friends! Thanks so much for your support! I really appreciate it! I definitely hope with your encouragement I can win this!!
tamilparks
ok thanks great site
Sphaerenkern
I also voted. CellYourCity is a very neat idea Smile