FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FuN ForuM

tamilparks
Hi Friends,
I have started a new FuN EntertainmenT ForuM. Please send your suggestions please how to improve and other things you like to be in the forum... new members for our ForuM are WelcomeD in AdvancE http://www.funworld.frih.net/fun/index.php
Alie
As for me it would be much better if you'll open all your forums. At first open only most popular, and then, after you'll have there few fresh topics and posts - open new categories...
tamilparks
hi welcome Alie your idea is great thanks a lot .... if you wish can you pls join with us and help for our ForuM
Ghost Rider103
Hey, I remeber your old layout a long time ago. Not sure if it was the exact same url, but I do believe it was funworld. I have to say, this is a big improvement. Your old one wasn't so appealing, to me anyways.

This one on the other hand looks much more clean.

Maybe look into getting an actual home page though? Something to give the users a reason to go there.

I have never really liked the sites that are just forums, that may be jsut me though.

If you need help getting a home page up, throw me a PM.
tamilparks
thanks to Ghost Rider103 .. its my new url thanks for your suggestions