FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Hanson Track

halfnike
The brothers are BACK! But you don't have to wait to hear a tune from their upcoming album The Walk. Get a sneak preview and download "Running Man" now.
eday2010
Are those chicks still around? How long has it been since they had their two hits and disappeared from people's collections?
applejunk
Hahaha, I remember when all the girls used to crazy about the Hansons. The only song that I can really recall from their album is MmmBop which I think was the only big hit they got. I recently saw something about the oldest Hanson brother in the entertainment magazines, about how he was dating someone famous or whatnot.

Anways, I just listened to the new song and I guess it's okay. It's not really my type of song. It's very different that's for sure. It doesn't sound like modern hip hop although certain parts of the song and the quality of the lead singer's voice remind me just a bit of Maroon 5. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how they turn out again. Haha if the Hansons are coming back does that mean the Spice Girls are also? Cool
gtherockgod
applejunk wrote:
Hahaha, I remember when all the girls used to crazy about the Hansons. The only song that I can really recall from their album is MmmBop which I think was the only big hit they got. I recently saw something about the oldest Hanson brother in the entertainment magazines, about how he was dating someone famous or whatnot.

Anways, I just listened to the new song and I guess it's okay. It's not really my type of song. It's very different that's for sure. It doesn't sound like modern hip hop although certain parts of the song and the quality of the lead singer's voice remind me just a bit of Maroon 5. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how they turn out again. Haha if the Hansons are coming back does that mean the Spice Girls are also? Cool

Yes, actually.

And booo-urns to Hanson.
SimonWSTS
O dear, a new hanson album.

I have a friend (female it goes without saying) who is deeply obsessed with hanson. All i will hear from her for the next year or two probably is hanson hanson hanson. Does anyone else have this problem?? Laughing
ddukki
Ah, I remember I liked this band ... then I realized that the youngest was a guy and I have to say I was shocked. Their first CD was the first CD that I ever bought (yes I'll admit it), and it wasn't half bad. They're talented, but not my cup of tea.