FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cross Country

j14fusion14
My cousin just got back from a cross country trip from New York to California and back. They visited almost 30 places in between. They went to this one town with a population of 2. It only has one house and a gas station with a store attached. They also visited Elvis's house and they were in Nevada when the huge fire started. They had an awesome time. Wouldn't it be nice to do a cross country trip I have always dreamed about.
Flarkis
I have done afew cross country and cross continent trips. They are indeed quite fun as long as you have money and you know how to spend it wisely. My tips have been cross Canada and cross Europe and were quite enjoyable. My advice is go ahead and try it when u can.

Just have enough money so that you can get a plain ticket home if something goes wrond XD.
j14fusion14
Yeah your right you do need the extra money if something does go wrong but they drove the whole time.
tijn01
I always try and travel cross-country when I travel, it's the best way to see the real world and all the places in between the places people usually go to...