FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Noir

KatanaSky
Has anyone here seen it? The story is based around these two female assassins that know very little about their past and they team up to find out.

I've watched the whole collection and unfortunately the makers did not continue.

I thought it was a very good series - if you've seen it before, what'd you think of it?
ashen
I haven't see it, but I collect the OST. I think this anime is cool.
urbanbuddha
This is a bit of a old one, but I enjoyed watching the whole series. It was deep and had a lot of back story into it.

The music was probably the best part, every time you hear it getting louder, your blood starts pumping.

The animation was really up to par for that season of anime, not many could match the caliber of the smooth motions that the characters moved at.
blk3
I haven't watched it yet but am planning to. It reminds me of something else but I forgot what it is. I think its Najica Blitz or something whee there are female protagonist too.
Seiji
I've watched and I'm a big girls with guns fan. Probably the best series that BeeTrain has come out with. Only thing that was disappointing was the result of Kirika but other than it remains #1...yes #1 on my favorites list.
clydejaw
Seen Noir... this anime does get very boring if you don't get into it. The babes are hot however Smile
corycaly
I watched Noir on Tv: i like the story and the characters. even if you have to be attentive if you want to understand the whole story, i had a good time with this anime. plus the music is very good!
DeadxDusk
I start watching Noir because the main characters reminded me to Tsukasa and B.T. outside the game lol, but then I realized it was a very interesting plot with an unexpected ending.
Aimewitue
i love this anime <3