FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Weekend fun, (or) why I love America





S3nd K3ys
Here's what we did last weekend. Had a good time 'til the Sheriff came up and (politely) asked us to call it a day so the firemen/CDF planes/trucks and helis could go put out a small brush fire over the hill from us.

My wife with her AR15



My nephew with the Glock17 9mm



From right to left, nephew with Mossberg 12 guage, brother with M1 .308 Springfield Scout, brother with 30-30 Winchester



From right to left, brother with M1, me with Glock and CZ9mm pretending to be Neo



We left the big guns at home this trip since we had a minor with us. Going again next weekend, hopefully no fires this time.
Thug
Bowling 4 colombine ? Rolling Eyes Lol jk nice guns ya got!
coolpages
nice pics... this looks really interesting and fun.. i should sometime lol Very Happy
ali_napso
I wish I had those gans Smile Surprised
whplace
Woah...............Really awesome pics dude.

Where'd u get the guns from Razz

Wish i had one of those BANG BANG !!!! ( Matrix style)

it rox !!!! Wink
Stiv_
nice guns and car lol Very Happy
Twikki
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Here's what we did last weekend. Had a good time 'til the Sheriff came up and (politely) asked us to call it a day so the firemen/CDF planes/trucks and helis could go put out a small brush fire over the hill from us.

My wife with her AR15



My nephew with the Glock17 9mm



From right to left, nephew with Mossberg 12 guage, brother with M1 .308 Springfield Scout, brother with 30-30 Winchester



From right to left, brother with M1, me with Glock and CZ9mm pretending to be Neo



We left the big guns at home this trip since we had a minor with us. Going again next weekend, hopefully no fires this time.


Ready Aim Fire!
Helios
... Planned an assault on mexico? Rolling Eyes

I can send you some Desert Eagles =D


Also, K3ys dude.. You look like The Undertaker from Smackdown but little bit shorter Laughing
S3nd K3ys
Helios wrote:
... Planned an assault on mexico? Rolling Eyes

I can send you some Desert Eagles =D


Also, K3ys dude.. You look like The Undertaker from Smackdown but little bit shorter Laughing



Heh. No, just being prepared for when they invade us. j/k

We went to the gun show last weekend, and had to borrow a hand-truck (dolly) to wheel all the ammunition out to the car cuz we couldn't carry it. We got like 4 or 5 CASES of 9mm, .45, 30-30 and 22-250s!

I can defend my entire neighborhood for several weeks if I had to... Laughing

I also bought the wife a 150lb cross-bow to shoot in the back yard. (She has a hard time pulling the 55lb compound bow back so she can't shoot that.)

I looked at a Desert Eagle while at the gun show. Unless I get an AK-47, the D/E will likely be my next purchase. Wink
pagaldivanna
kool........u got some nice guns......i wish i have gun like u..........umm.......maby next time........ Wink Wink
careyd
awesome, I love shooting, but hard to do where I live at now
frozenhead
LOL.. Nice pictures! Just like a "Real Life - Counterstrike Experience"! Wink
_______________________
:: Proud to be a FriHoster ::
Helios
frozenhead wrote:
LOL.. Nice pictures! Just like a "Real Life - Counterstrike Experience"! Wink



I wouldn't recommend doing that Rolling Eyes

It can become "Real Life - Postal 2 Experience" Laughing
AtyPics
Wow man, people in this forum scare me sometimes! Confused
twisted
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm GUNS!!!!!!! I WANT GUNS!!!! lol
bbjai20
wow...... Do u shoot ppl with empty hands? Shocked

Here is too expensive to afford a gun.. WHY? coz jail sentence.. Embarassed
S3nd K3ys
AtyPics wrote:
Wow man, people in this forum scare me sometimes! Confused


Actually, I'm a very staunch supporter of gun control, as you'll see from this
video of my son. Notice he's using BOTH hands!

(He's 2 years old, BTW Shocked )

Link to video from my back yard.

Here's a pict of his training, which he did very good in..

Related topics
COUNTER-STRIKE
Any1 like Motocross?
Oil costs messing with US trade
falling in love
irony: Liberal Church May Lose Funds Over Sermon
Constitution Rewrite
The world is going nowhere!!
What's the diference
President Bush talks w/ Matt Lauer on Torture
Tony Blair
What's with Gameing?
I love the Russian language!
Why Stick Around?
The value of being fake
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Frihost users -> Personal Pictures Gallery

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.