FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Speed Love!

jmlworld
Laughing I know I have got my assumptions and conclusions when it comes to love but read this story!!
Quote:

A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a deserted road on a motorcycle.

Girl: Slow down, we're going too fast. I'm scared! And I don't want anything to happen.

Guy: Come on, don't worry. I know what I'm doing. Your having fun right?

Girl: NO...please stop. I'm really scared

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: I LOVE YOU! Now please slow down.

Guy: Give me a hug.

*Girl hugs him*

Guy: Can you help me out here? Will you take me Helmet off of me and put it on you? It's bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle has crashed into a building break failure. Two people found, but only one survived.

The Truth is: That halfway down the road the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug him for one last time. Then had her wear him helmet so she would live, even though it meant that he would die.

Edited by Vrythramax - Please use the proper quotation tags when quoting text other than your own.
molif
hmmmm, heard this a few times before, but the effect is always the same.. shocks me. glad the guy is sweet enough to do this for his girl..
dan751
Yes. I too have heard this one a few times before too. It's a rather sad story. It shows that the guy really loved her. However, if he would've been using his brain, he would've used gearing down as an engine brake. Smile
Flarkis
...wow...thats prety stupid...most of the time this doesnt happen in real life...most guys are jerks
jmlworld
Flarkis wrote:
...wow...thats prety stupid...most of the time this doesnt happen in real life...most guys are jerks

Though guys can do this in real live, I dunno if the gurlz would!
urbanbuddha
That's so sweet. This is the first time I've actually heard about this. Did it really happen? And if so, does anybody have a link to a new article? (To be honest, I'm a bit skeptical.)
molif
dan751 wrote:
Yes. I too have heard this one a few times before too. It's a rather sad story. It shows that the guy really loved her. However, if he would've been using his brain, he would've used gearing down as an engine brake. Smile

engine brake? quite true.. lol. maybe the guy really no brains..
Vrythramax
I would have geared down and looked for a soft shoulder and layed the bike down. First thing I tell anyone I ride with is, "if the bike goes down let go". They both may have survived, possibly bruised and a little roadrash.....but alive.
Flarkis
Ya and on top of that the fact that he is going 100mph on a presumably country road shows he isint the brightest either.
Bluedoll
Sounds like the titantanic. But seriously I guess that is what true love is . . . unselfishness.
MonikaJayne
aaaw, that is very sweet. I have never heard this before, I will be sure to pass it on!
jordi
MonikaJayne wrote:
aaaw, that is very sweet. I have never heard this before, I will be sure to pass it on!

me to !! It's great Very Happy
darrenpaul
Thats a very sweet and nice story
molif
lots of mixed reactions.. but i tink he went faster because he wouldn't want to imagine her hurt, and wanted to protect her..
bri4n5
Nice story!!! but sad Sad