FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Side Effects of Being Single fro too Long!

jmlworld
Smile Though the leopard and the lion belong to the same species (Big cats) yet both live different life styles. The leapord is a solitary animal, single all his life, except the times he stumbles into a female leopard which is on heat, then the male mates with the female for a while then returns into his obsecure single life. The lion on the other hand prefers to settle down with a HAREEM of his own, or as they are known a pride ( normally up to 4 females), the lion will stay with his pride till it dies or other lion takes over him.

Human beings have bit of both, we have the solitary type and the social type, what i have realised though is, there is side effects if one stays single for bit too long, it will become apparent when one decides to end the single life, those side effects are:

1. You loose the skills of conversation, as you spend most of your nights alone you get customed to your silent world, things will be difficult when you find your self all of a sudden with a woman who wouldnt shut up!

2. You loose patience quickly, when you are single there is no one questioning your actions, imagine all of a sudden someone is telling you why you didnt take the rubish out!

3. You will become paranoid, all of a sudden someone is telling you when to sleep,. when to eat, when to come home, and most importantly who to be friends with....

4.you will be vulnerable, all of a sudden someone can critisise your performance in bed!

Very Happy These are what i noticed, would be nice if you guys add what you think
molif
jmlworld wrote:

1. You loose the skills of conversation, as you spend most of your nights alone you get customed to your silent world, things will be difficult when you find your self all of a sudden with a woman who wouldnt shut up!

hahaha.. ya, always happens.

when one is single too long, they find it hard when suddenly your game on tv is interrupted with "honey! why you never *insert 10000 actions here*"
Flarkis
lol well i do not think that being single for to long is a burden for some people. As long as someone is happy they can do the thing they do.

and LMFAO... #4 is nice...if thats happening 2 them they aint very antisocial 2 begin with in my opinion
jmlworld
Flarkis wrote:
lol well i do not think that being single for to long is a burden for some people. As long as someone is happy they can do the thing they do.

They won't adopt with the life after marriage, right? I hear alot that old singles cannot change their singlehood behavior after marriage, walking late at nights, showing no respect to their mates, just behaving as stupid, loll!
Animal
Copying and Pasting is not allowed.

-close-