FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love the new layout

simplyw00x
It's good to see some things that people have been asking for (points on the main page, etc.) finally getting added - or at least Bondings working on more visible areas of the site Wink

Perhaps a couple of the search links (your own posts, new posts, etc.) could be moved to the funky new header?
reddishblue
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-76958.html you can discuss it there. Wink

Reddish
Bondings
simplyw00x wrote:
It's good to see some things that people have been asking for (points on the main page, etc.) finally getting added - or at least Bondings working on more visible areas of the site Wink

Perhaps a couple of the search links (your own posts, new posts, etc.) could be moved to the funky new header?

I added some of those links now. However, the submenu is supposed to be about account-related stuff, so new posts and similar links which are forum related, won't be added there.
tidruG
Hi.
Since we already have a topic for this, I'll lock this thread. Thanks for the good feedback about the new layout. As you probably know by now, this is not the final design yet.

-close-