FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tourism in South Africa

bangala
I was thinking about travelling with family this time to South Africa and enjoying my time in Cape Town. I know it is a beautiful country but I became worried about the security situation there. From what I have read, there are some concerns about security and deseases such as HIV. Any ideas / reviews in this regard?
Flarkis
last time i went there i got beat up and got my wallet taken...AVOID DARK ALLYWAYS!!!
prole
Flarkis wrote:
last time i went there i got beat up and got my wallet taken...AVOID DARK ALLYWAYS!!!

eeeewwk it did happen eh Mad misfortune misfortune neineinei...
Afaceinthematrix
Well there is a little risk everywhere... as long as you be safe you should be fine... try not to be out at night and about the diseases, you don't have to worry about it that much. HIV is a problem, but unless you sleep with someone there you don't really have to worry about it.
bangala
Flarkis wrote:

wow sorry to hear that. I've heard similar stories too and that is what makes me feel discouraged to go there.
georgekalathil
bangala wrote:
Flarkis wrote:

wow sorry to hear that. I've heard similar stories too and that is what makes me feel discouraged to go there.
A very sad incident. But these type of incidents happen in all parts of the world....