FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


gazza withdraw





ekingisrael
I think Israel should not withdraw from gazza because they are still lunching missles against Israeli citizents and still sending suecide bombers to bomb themself and meny women and children in busses!
gtb
I admit that my knowledge of this situation is not too detailed, so if I'm missing something in the history of the battle here please inform me.

When you think about it, Gaza might lower/stop the attacks on Israel. For all we know, they could be attacking Israel because they're in Gaza. If attacks get worse when Israel is out of Gaza, then Israel should go back in to help prevent the attacks and maybe try to see if any other countries would be willing to help.
nasirmansoor
Well i think this is a vital step since this might stop the palestinians from attacking Israel
and hence they wont have a reason to attack Israel

i have also heard that Israel is asking for some aide from US .. i dunno the exact sum but i am not sure if US will agree to it
ekingisrael
First of all,thank you for your mature replies.

Arrow OK-now:

Exclamation I don't think that giving a murderer a present will stop him from killing-ALL the palestinians-and when I say ALL the palestinians I really meen ALL OF THEM,are saying that gazaa is just the begining and that they want all the Israeli terretory and specialy Jerusalem-so Israel cannot give prises to this terrorism,they will only see it get them what they want-and that they maid a step to there goal,and terrorism will only get worse because of this. Exclamation Exclamation Idea

p.s
if I have some mistakes please forgive me,my english is getting better with each reply that I'm sending.
gtb
You would just hope that the different religions could be peaceful and share Jerusalem. I guess some people though want Israel all to themselves. I really wish that those people can just share the land. They should have realized by now that violence is just making them enemies to everyone else and to just, you know, share the country. I really can't understand why there are always people who feel that these religious places HAVE to be all to themselves. :/
ekingisrael
Israel shares Jerusalem and let everybody come and prey there,and Israel isnt the violent side-Israel isnt the side that sends suicide bombers to bomb themself inside busses full of wemen and children.
the fact that there's one city that has a connection to another religion doesnt meen that Israel shoud share its jerestiction Exclamation with palestinian people,Jerusalem is The Capital City of Israel and Israel sould not share it,Israel should only give the other nations to come and prey at Jerusalem,like the condition at this days.
Idea
hrtorrent
Palestian people suffered from Izrael occupation from many years. They have fully right to take over Gaza theritory.
VicTor
hrtorrent wrote:
Palestian people suffered from Izrael occupation from many years. They have fully right to take over Gaza theritory.


and what about Tel aviv (which called before "Tel Monnis").

what about the city of Ashkelon...and Akka at the north of israel.

The state of israel create because of the holocaust. after ww2.

the Jewish people have no place to live, exapt the holy land of israel (read the bible, the Jewish, not the arab, mentioned there).

arabs people have 21 countries !

The world need strong Isreal, if because its the only democrat country around, and because of keeping the holy places for the Christians people.
Some arab
Well i personally believe that that palistine should have Jerusalem but that is because I am a Muslim as well. Anyway the reason why so many attackes are being put upon Isreal is because the Palistinians got their land taken away from them and there are those radicals who want to show them that they will not get away with it. I mean im not agreeing with all the terrorism but i would be pretty damn pissed if some of my land was taken away especially one of the holiest sites in the world. Yes the attacks will decrease in Gaza because of the withdrawal and i hope it wont increase in Jerusalem because there are so many holy sites no matter Jewish or Islamic that shouldnt be desecrated by bombs and such. And just to make it clear the people that send in the suicide bombers and those who blow themselves up are not Muslims they just claim to be as I have said in many other topic before.
ekingisrael
First of all- I respect your opinion "some arab", But you got to remember two Main facts:

Arrow 1) Israel did not start the war that caused the palestinians to loose some land space.
Arrow 2) Israel lets anyone who wants to go and prey in Jerusalem to do so.

I hope no more killing will take place here.
babumuchhala
Some arab wrote:
the people that send in the suicide bombers and those who blow themselves up are not Muslims they just claim to be
completely agreed to that.
Those are just terrorists intrested in terrorising ppl.

Islam says in jihad not a drop of innocent blood must flow.
gonzo
And now a brief look at the past with maps

Quote:
On May 14, 1948, the day Israel declared its independence, the armies of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq invaded the tiny new country with the declared intent of destroying it.




http://www.jajz-ed.org.il/
VicTor
Quote:
The world need strong Isreal, if because its the only democrat country around, and because of keeping the holy places for the Christians people.


AFTER 09/11, THW WORLD NEED TO BE UNITED AGAINST THE MUSLIM TERROR Exclamation
schudder
Been brainwashed, have you? All muslims bad, are they?

Let's see, you say arabs shouldn't not try to get into Israel, because they have 21 countries. Well, Christians have a LOT more countries, but nobody's complaining about that!

Anyway, the fact is, Israel was eventually given a certain territory. The Palestines who were living there when Israel imposed itself on the region were "given" a smaller state than they had before. Some short wars later, Israel took pretty much all of that land as well and begon colonizing it.

Now, many of these colonies (and the current wall around them) have been deemed illegal according to international law and should've been removed a long time ago. The only reason they're still there is because Israel's being protected by big brother USA.
Currently, they're giving back the Gaza strip, which wasn't part of the original Israeli territory. I think this is only just.

Now, of course, what's been getting a lot less attention is that the colony on the West Bank, the other terrority the Palestians have or claim to have right to, Jewish colonies are expanding a LOT. So basically, they're saying, "here, take this land back, we'll go take some from another part of your land".

And yes, SOME palestinians are terrorists, but don't try to say that everything the Israeli army does is very nice either. They often don't seem to care whether someone's a civilian or soldier either.

Oh, and up till a few years ago, I believe Tel Aviv was the capitol of Israel, no? They only made Jerusalem the capitol to make a big "we're the boss here and we have right to it" signal. (though I may not be completely well informed on that).

Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe a lot of what I said here is right.
mohamed
Some of your comments are quite silly i believe, not to impose any disrespect.

Do realise that the israeli are well within the "green line" tht marks palestinian territory. They're butchring of palestinian settelers in the pretext of "countering terrorism" in getting that far is incomparable in terms of numbers compared to what you call "terrorism".

Structural damge and financial damages is even more incomprable between the two with building being buldozed.

It's palestinian land. They built a wall. They gas they occupants with harmful gases (doccumneted by n american cameraman in a documentary with live video...available in DVD). THey bull doze the land.

And worst of all murders at one side is "organized" while the suicide bombers are a result of massive resentments to the situation. Do understand the large implication of that statement.

sheer numbers in terms of death toll (civillian) and structural damage tells alot of the "counter terrorism" or the attack and retaliation arguments.

I'm really quite skeptical on the withdrawal. I belive that they are to strengthen their settlements in the palestinian terrotories.
VicTor
schudder wrote:

Let's see, you say arabs shouldn't not try to get into Israel, because they have 21 countries. Well, Christians have a LOT more countries, but nobody's complaining about that!


I'm talking about the Jewish people, not the Christians.

schudder wrote:

The Palestines who were living there when Israel imposed itself on the region were "given" a smaller state than they had before.


This is historical issue. so, lets go to when the "counting" began - open the bible and see that the Isreal nation govern that area and even much more (include Jordan, Lebanon ,part of Syria, part of Paras, which is Iraq and Iran).

schudder wrote:

Some short wars later, Israel took pretty much all of that land as well and begon colonizing it.


And what wrong about that ? - Have a look at gonzo Message:
On May 14, 1948, the day Israel declared its independence, the armies of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq invaded the tiny new country with the declared intent of destroying it.

Only The Israel nation accept the "white paper", altought they got smaller land then the Plalestinians. after the wars that fact changed.
The rule of war said: When U Lose You Can't Ask More Then U had before that.


schudder wrote:

The only reason they're still there is because Israel's being protected by big brother USA.


....WW2....THANK YOU U.S FOR SAVING EUROPE FROM THE OLD TERRORISTS WHO KILLED 7 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, JUST LIKE THAT.

schudder wrote:

Currently, they're giving back the Gaza strip, which wasn't part of the original Israeli territory. I think this is only just.


This is true.

schudder wrote:

but don't try to say that everything the Israeli army does is very nice either. They often don't seem to care whether someone's a civilian or soldier either.


The palestinians them self, don't seem to care.

schudder wrote:

Oh, and up till a few years ago, I believe Tel Aviv was the capitol of Israel, no? They only made Jerusalem the capitol to make a big "we're the boss here and we have right to it" signal. (though I may not be completely well informed on that).


I'm sorry for you. Jerusalem is the capital of israel around 4500 years. open historical book....

schudder wrote:

Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe a lot of what I said here is right.


I'm sorry U are Wrong.

Lets think about it : IF SOMTHING WALK LIKE A DUCK AND LOOK LIKE A DUCK IT'S A DUCK ! - THOSE DAYS ONLY MUSLIMS DO TERROR.

TERROR IN ISRAEL IS THE SAME TERROR IN EUROPE OR U.S !
hedgehog2
I do think that the Isralies should have left, but I think they shouldn't have been so forceful, and should have let people that wanted to stay stay even if the palestineians would kill them. I am tired of hearing about the government interfering in peoples lives. I people want to stay in New Orleans, let them, if they want to stay in Gaza, let them, if they get killed it is their fault.
nik
i hope peace will came after this.

i'll soon will havet' to go to the army and i dont' wish to fight to take gaza back. to many died allready.

i get supraized. how come israel is still on the map when only arabian all around whay they dont' attack? becouse of us support? becouse of the well trained army that i will join soon? i just dont' know...
ilibrium
As soon as Israel withdrew from Gaza, palastinian militants stepped up attacks. (The Times - September 23, 2005) They won't truly be satisfied until Israel is destroyed. Hitler lives.
adwya
Israil is the terrorism
Gazza is palestenian area
I hate israil Evil or Very Mad
dont kill babies and childrens
u r KILLERS Mad
VicTor
ilibrium wrote:
As soon as Israel withdrew from Gaza, palastinian militants stepped up attacks. (The Times - September 23, 2005) They won't truly be satisfied until Israel is destroyed. Hitler lives.


1. Hitler died - Hitler committed suicide in his underground bunker in Berlin together with his newly wed wife, Eva Braun. The Third Reich, which he had said would last a thousand years, collapsed shortly thereafter.

2. Hitler was nazi.

3. The Nazis endorsed the idea of a Greater Germany, with Berlin renamed Germania as its capital, and integration of all people of supposed pure Germanic origin. This policy manifested itself in the systematic extermination of an estimated 11 million people of racial minorities (Jews, Gypsies, Slavs), political opponents (liberals, communists), and social outcasts (the disabled, homosexuals), as well as opposing inhabitants and tens of millions of others as a direct or indirect result of combat.

4. The nazi party is antisemitic (shem).

5. Arabs and jews from the same "race" = shem.

6. Thank's to US and UK, the arabs worlds saved.
Related topics
London blasts cause chaos on Tube
England to be bombed again?
This is urgent, need advice FAST!
My Website / Clan in Runescape
islam is...
irony: Liberal Church May Lose Funds Over Sermon
Database/PHP/Cron Jobs [Resolved]
And so it begins???
terrorism
(Please close and delete if possible)FriHost Bank
Why is the USA in Iraq?
Viagra 'New Year's Eve' promotion
Should the United States withdraw from Iraq?
I cant withdraw paypal money to my credit card
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.