FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Safari 3 Beta

kuyman
The Frihost forums do not work correctly in Safari 3 Beta. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post that, but I think it qualifies as an improvement that needs to be made. It's rather annoying to have to open up Firefox on my MacBook just to check the forum posts.

Thanks for listening.
m-productions
im sure this will be taken care of soon, as it seems bondings is doing well with the forum improvements.
ocalhoun
Not sure we need to worry too much about supporting beta version browsers anyway; it may actually be the fault of the browser. I don't suppose you could test it with safari 2, could you?
prole
kuyman wrote:
The Frihost forums do not work correctly in Safari 3 Beta. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post that, but I think it qualifies as an improvement that needs to be made. It's rather annoying to have to open up Firefox on my MacBook just to check the forum posts.

I doubt if it's only for frihost forum. Because many other pages/sites look a bit broken in Safari 3 as well though, I've noticed. Either alignment problem or width, or some weird tags that Safari 3 doesn't recognize. I guess we'd better wait till it's out of beta.
dinael
try not to use safari, use firefox instead, at least until safari comes out of beta.
why6487
Check this out:
http://www.phpbb.com/search/?q=viewing+phpBB+2+boards+in+Safari+3+Beta
Those are threads for Safari 3 Beta or we will wait and this WILL be fixed.