FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Frihost toolbar!





why6487
I just made a Frihost Toolbar that you download here:
Url to download: http://thefrihost.forumtoolbar.com/

I sent a PM to Bockman so he could verify the toolbar!
why6487
why6487 wrote:
I just made a Frihost Toolbar that you download here:
Url to download: http://thefrihost.forumtoolbar.com/

I sent a PM to Bockman so he could verify the toolbar!


Move this to the right area please. (not moding!)
Just requesting a move.
James007
1. Please use the report option or contact a moderator by PM if you want any moderating action being done.
2. To which section do you want it moved?

It's a +300kb toolbar filled with advertising. I don't think it's very useful anyway.
why6487
James007 wrote:
1. Please use the report option or contact a moderator by PM if you want any moderating action being done.
2. To which section do you want it moved?

It's a +300kb toolbar filled with advertising. I don't think it's very useful anyway.

1. no action taken, pming you.
2. it's not adversting!
rvec
tried it.
No advertising? The only thing related to frihost is a link to the site and a google search on the site.
The other features are searching on ebay, the web, images encyclopedia, ... . A player to listen to radio (no frihost radio), a weather forecast, an email notifier and that's about it.
erlendhg
Have you really made that?
Wow!
truespeed
Anyone can make and download a custom made toolbar from that site.
rvec
don't give him credit for this. He already earned to much frih$ and points for such a thing.
why6487
rvec wrote:
don't give him credit for this. He already earned to much frih$ and points for such a thing.


Why be rude to a FriHost member??????
Mods, close this.
James007
First of all, we are NOT your slaves.
Secondly, I'll enjoy closing this topic.

-close-
Related topics
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.