FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Investopedia Simulator

dwinton
http://simulator.investopedia.com/home.aspx

I noticed a lot of people give advice in this forum about stock picks and the like and I was wondering just how credible you all are. Now there is a way to find out...

A friend of mine recently discovered the aforementioned website. You can create a competition and invite friends and enemies to see who has the best eye for stocks. Right now I am winning with a whopping 260,000 from starting with 250000 6 days ago. You can do advanced stuff like shorting stocks and buying on margin.
evilryu530
hey thats awesome, i'd like to check that out more, the world of stocks is just huge, large, can't even imagine where to begin but right at the above link.
Soltair
Sounds quite interesting, though I lack time to check this out. But I recommend it to other people here! Very Happy
jmwarshay
I teach finance at the university level and have found Investopedia to be very useful. I recommend it to my students when they are having difficulties. It is especially useful when the textbook is dense and vague.