FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Brave New World

gtb
anyone read any this book? i liked it better than George Orwell's 1984. Both are worth reading though.
iblislux
Oh, Brave New World is good. Heh, but I liked 1984 better. Have you read Animal Farm? It's almost a copy of 1984. I'm not sure which came first, by the way... Confused Unsettling books, not-so-happy endings. Where have they gone? *nostalgic*
kuad
Brave New World is good. I read Animal Farm but not 1984. Another in the same genre is Fahrenheit 451.
iblislux
Hn, I haven't read Fahrenheit yet... Gotta put it in my to-buy-book-list...
karepanman
I love both but I prefer Brave New World too.
icarus
The only time I've tried reading Brave New World was for exams. I think the movie the Island is kind of like a copy of the novel, now that I think of it.
diablera
Wow! A Brave New World is The Book, I agree with you: I liked it much better than 1984. Eventhough I was only 11 when I read it for the very first time, it really touched my vibes. It really made me think about how the world would become in a while.... not si far....

Cheers! Cool
gyaneshwar
I have heard a lot about Brave New World before I read it. The book delivered as promised, quite depressive but normal (more nice than some things we see today in the world). After that book I decided to read Island. If you really want to get depressed that is the book for you Laughing . It was supposed to do opposite but .....

Did anybody tried to read Dostoyevski?
IceCameron
I just finished Catch-22 and am starting brave new world because my cousin insisted on it, hope its as good as people say it is.