FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


CSI





melissareich
Well, I'll start with how words cannot express how much I love this show. It is either my fascination with forensics or my love for figuring out the motive of the serial killer/murderer. Anyway I find CSI: Las Vegas my favorite because I've grown attached to the characters. When I watch a different season or a different city of CSI I don't recognize the people so I don't enjoy it as much. Anyway I love the show so I much I wish they would have a CSI marathon some time.

I used to want to be a forensic scientist when I grow up and I still do, but I found out that science is not much interest me. I would love doing the work of a detective or a crime scene investigator. That is why I love the show. So does anyone else find this show this amusing? Why?
CrimsonStrange
I just recently discovered the indescribable joy of those "Sunglasses of Justice", which is a reference to the ridiculously cool character of Horatio Caine on CSI:Miami.
Cool
I really can't get into the original or the other spin-offs, but all of the characters on Miami have captured my imagination in one way or another.
I look forward to getting my hands on the DVD versions of all seasons one day.

And like you, melissareich, I've got this analytical fascination with finding those tiny details that may make or break a mystery.
But as far as being a real-life forensic scientist or crime scene investigator, I don't think I could bear witness to that level of human cruelty without retreating somewhere safe after a while... or at least, needing a great deal of shock treatment on a regular basis.

Watching it on a television set that you can control at any time and actually being there... seeing, smelling, feeling and knowing what took place... are two completely different things.
melissareich
I see what you are saying about the last part you mentioned. I look forward to seeing the new show called "Murder"... it is about people who normally watch CSI and other shows such like it and think they can solve a crime... so they are put to the test.

But likewise I never used to actually watch CSI... I really liked watching "true story" forensics and stuff... so I really would love doing it in real life. Although the show can make it seem some what simple and more "enjoyable" just because it is a show.

I see your point though... and about the CSI: Miami, I don't think I've ever seen any episodes of it. Like I said I only watch Las Vegas episodes. I have seen one episode of CSI: New York though.
ablezious
I like most the CSI miami. Its absolutely wondrous and they have started new way to find criminals.
Now they are showing nice technologies and they really act so talented and serious that gives that they are originally in thought of the crime and know how to use modern technologies as well as their brains to solve them.


Thank You
twisthigh
I feel the same way about CSI as you do melissareich, but I don't watch the Las Vegas one so much, it's mostly Miami, and I love love love it, I love everything about the show, the way it's made, I love when the show scenery shots, I basically want to live there. I love when they figure out how and who did it, it's one of the best mistery shows out there, and you learn lots from it and it's absolutely amazing. Well done!
melissareich
Thanks for posting! I love Las Vegas CSI because it was the first CSI shows that I watched then I started watching Miami ones. Anyway I do learn a lot from CSI! The main characters are so factual... I love the little facts they say. Like in Las Vegas, Gil Grissom (sp?) is this really really smart character in the show and he just says smart things. I hope they are true facts because I actually remember them and acknowledge them also. I love watching when they talk to the suspects and get the killer/murderer to admit it... they are so good at it too, lol. My favorite is when they all say "Evidence doesn't lie." Although sometimes I think that can be an understatement and is not technically true. This is basically a ramble on... but what if (hahah what if's) someone plants the evidence of a crime scene... plants it very well leaving no possible clues that it was even PLANTED and then frames someone else for the murder... then truely, technically, the evidence did lie.

Oh well, just saying. I still love CSI it's my favorite. I want to buy all the seasons but they are so expensive I don't know if I'll be able too.
bri4n5
I'm big fan of CSI: Las Vegas, i don't like the the others cities, LV is a beatiful place!!!
melissareich
bri4n5 wrote:
I'm big fan of CSI: Las Vegas, i don't like the the others cities, LV is a beatiful place!!!


Me too! I agree also... Las Vegas is pretty. I've never been there in person, but CSI makes it a beautiful place... haha besides the murders and what not. Mind I ask what is your reason for CSI: Las Vegas being your favorite? Razz
twisthigh
melissareich wrote:
Thanks for posting! I love Las Vegas CSI because it was the first CSI shows that I watched then I started watching Miami ones. Anyway I do learn a lot from CSI! The main characters are so factual... I love the little facts they say. Like in Las Vegas, Gil Grissom (sp?) is this really really smart character in the show and he just says smart things. I hope they are true facts because I actually remember them and acknowledge them also. I love watching when they talk to the suspects and get the killer/murderer to admit it... they are so good at it too, lol. My favorite is when they all say "Evidence doesn't lie." Although sometimes I think that can be an understatement and is not technically true. This is basically a ramble on... but what if (hahah what if's) someone plants the evidence of a crime scene... plants it very well leaving no possible clues that it was even PLANTED and then frames someone else for the murder... then truely, technically, the evidence did lie.

Oh well, just saying. I still love CSI it's my favorite. I want to buy all the seasons but they are so expensive I don't know if I'll be able too.


I would love to buy the seasons as well, but yeah there are so many of them that it would get quite expensive in the end, the original CSI is awesome, and it's always playing on t.v. where I live, it's so great!
b4r4t
I verry like this show ... every new episode is always nice Smile
One of my favorite show ... NY and Miami are the best I think Smile

I'm so happy that I have AXN where are always new episodes Smile
typingphenom2007
Once CSI: Miami came on, I stopped watching the original altogether. I love Miami because it's more interesting and it seems to keep my attention with the new technology. It seems that they show how the process goes and it's more graphic than the first one. I have always been intrigued by how they solve their crimes with class and dignity. The team always sticks together and I love how Horatio looks out for his lab and not let anyone stop them or him. It is a very good show. Very Happy
bluefossil
I'm still into the original, I like NY but never really got into Miami. Miami tried to take the cool and calm of Grissom(sp?) and made Horatio have way too much influence on all the goings on. Kinda made me lose interest in Miami real fast. something about the original makes it more believable and enjoyable to watch.
melissareich
bluefossil wrote:
I'm still into the original, I like NY but never really got into Miami. Miami tried to take the cool and calm of Grissom(sp?) and made Horatio have way too much influence on all the goings on. Kinda made me lose interest in Miami real fast. something about the original makes it more believable and enjoyable to watch.


I definitely agree. I don't really watch CSI anymore, but if I were ever to, Las Vegas is my favorite, always will be!



Thanks to all who posted in this topic! Smile
Bagpipe
I watch CSI Las Vegas, and only CSI Las Vegas. I tried the others too but didn't like them. Maybe that's because I do need a character that fascinates me and kind of pulls me into the show.
Gil Grissom did it for me on CSI. I love how you can allways feel there's so much going on behind that calm fassade...And I like all the other characters of the show as well, except Catherine...
brilliantbeauty
I originally started watching reruns of CSI on SPIKE when there was nothing else on, but I quickly came attached. The science is fascinating, and it's well shot, and it depicts a workplace environment better than most shows while still remaining entertaining. I'm a big fan of LV too, because, in my opinion, it has the most interesting characters.

I have some major issues with Miami, because it seems too glitzy and Horatio manages to royally annoy me before even the opening credits. (really can't stand him for some reason) Grissom is my man, because you can practically see the gears working in his head, along with the fact that he's just so cold and professional. It makes me wonder.

Oh, and they have some amazing makeup artists/ prop people. Smile
charisco
I enjoy watching both CSI and CSI Miami, not too fond of CSI New York. I think it may be due to just seeming like a bit of overkill with a third in the CSI class.

I have an 8 year old who talks at times about how she would like to be a CSI when she grows up.
matheus_controle
Very Happy The forensic science and an art that is very intriguing rely on intelligence, study, details, and the csi beside what he still has in his fiction. I love this series miss one if not both. Exclamation Very Happy
BPrice
csi lasvagas is one of my favorites but the best for me is ncsi because its got great carrecters, murder, mistory, action and comedyall rolled into one near perfect show.
puRe
I love CSI:Miami never watched any of the others thought.
bri4n5
melissareich wrote:
bri4n5 wrote:
I'm big fan of CSI: Las Vegas, i don't like the the others cities, LV is a beatiful place!!!


Me too! I agree also... Las Vegas is pretty. I've never been there in person, but CSI makes it a beautiful place... haha besides the murders and what not. Mind I ask what is your reason for CSI: Las Vegas being your favorite? Razz


Hi melissareich because it was the first and my mom lives in Las Vegas. Very Happy
Related topics
Favorite TV Shows
Favouritr TV Show
Favourite TV Series
what is your Job?
LOST
The Who
Favourite cop show
Which CSI (f any )is your favourite?
hjh
CSI: Which One?
C.S.I.
CSI
Bruckheimer's CSI Spinoffs
CSI Who Watches It?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Movies and Television

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.