FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like french people

mathieu.e
Hi,

I 'm Mathieu.I'm french. I would like to know if people from each part of the world like french people. I say that because I'm in england for one month more and i know now lot of english people don't like french people and you?
Srs2388
oh i hate all french people!
(Kidding) Most people in America don't dislike the French though...
woodenbrick
My small experiences with French people have all been good. I had a French flatmate for a while while living in Scotland and we got on great. The only other French guy I have met was one who lost his wallet in a club in Australia and I found it for him..needless to say he was nice to me, in the form of several drinks Very Happy
newso
Nothing against the country that has no war victorys. Its not their fault.

From an english man Very Happy
catscratches
Why would it matter that you're french? If somebody think anything bad about you because you're french, then that person is an idiot, and you wouldn't want him/her as a friend anyway. It doesn't matter where you are from.
kazikame
I have nothing against the French. They've been our allies for a long time, so I see no reason not to like them.
Vrythramax
This topic borders on the Frihost anti-discrimination policy as outlined in the general rules. Not by the author, but by some of the responses it could invite.

-closed-