FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mambo and Search Engines

Patriot Players
Hey, I have my site made with mambo, and I noticed there is a place to add meta tags to the page. So I put a bunch of words in that relate to my site, saved it, waited a bit, and decided to try it out. Unfortunately when I searched for those terms on all the major search engines, it didnt show up. What gives? Is there something else I need to be doing?
Psycho_X52
Wou'll need a lot of content that refer to those terms. Also, you can check your site's keywords at aboutus.org.(the blue keywords are good, the red aren't)
georgekalathil
Patriot Players wrote:
Hey, I have my site made with mambo, and I noticed there is a place to add meta tags to the page. So I put a bunch of words in that relate to my site, saved it, waited a bit, and decided to try it out. Unfortunately when I searched for those terms on all the major search engines, it didnt show up. What gives? Is there something else I need to be doing?
Actually what is a "mambo". Can u plz explain it.......
dwikristianto
u need much more backlinks with targeted keywords as text link. u can also use linkxchange module, it will help u alot. linkxchange module actually created for joomla, but i think it will OK in mambo.