FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adobe Premiere/After Effects Pro CS3?

Whong
Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has any experince of the brand new CS3 series. Does the software of Adobe compete with that of Final Cut Studio's? Are there much improvements in your opinion of the Premiere Pro 2 and AfterEffects Pro 7? Question
Dougie1
Just download the 30 day free trial. I have used the new dreamweaver, photoshop and flash and there are small differences but as yet they don't seem huge.
Whong
Dougie1 wrote:
Just download the 30 day free trial. I have used the new dreamweaver, photoshop and flash and there are small differences but as yet they don't seem huge.

Too bad that I can't download the free trial, because my computer doesn't have enough power to run the programs... Rolling Eyes
welshsteve
I have the Web Standard version of CS3 which gives me Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash and Contribute. So far I've found it very good, but having said that, I never used previous versions, apart from a little bit of Fireworks.
tomahawk19
I have used all of the new CS3 suites in their full versions. Phenomenal upgrades. I was using them on a Vista laptop with only 1 GB of RAM and they were running smoothly, but only one or 2 programs running at a time. I need to test this out on a faster more efficient desktop with more ram so that I can get a better feel for memory usage on them. So far, the programs have a few changes aesthetically, as well as a few more program features. There are more options for output to Windows Mobile devices, and more interoperability between Adobe programs.