FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Movie genre

Which movie genre do watch more frequently?
Drama/Documentary/History
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Comedy/Satire
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Horror/Thriller/Crime/Mystery
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Science Fiction/Action/Adventure
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Romance
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Animation/Fantasy
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Musical/Religious/Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

volotao
What is your preferred movie genre? Do you like horror? Why? Isn΄t it horrible? Do you like to see drama? What you feel? Why do you like to see things that makes you weak? Why do you laugh at satire movies? Do you like animation? What the musical movies changes in you? Please put your opinion.
dray101
ummm in the poll you asked "Which movie genre do watch more frequently" but in your post you asked "What is your preferred movie genre?"

They're really very different. Wink

I probably watch Comedy/Satire the most but my favourite would have to be Science Fiction/Action/Adventure because I love a good plot. If you have a great storyline then you just need the actors and budget to be good enough. That's way I think some of the best movies are based on books.
Shike
Well, I can't actually Vote on this subject. I equally watch Sci Fi, Fantasy, Romantic Comedy.
Obake
...I voted Animation/Fantasy, because I do love animated films when they're done well, and I adore fantasy. But if we'd had a poll where we could choose more than one answer, I'd have ticked the box for science fiction and comedy as well.

When I go to the movies, I like to be entertained, and those are the genres that do it for me. A well-done comedy will have me giggling all the way home. Fantasy and science fiction movies, especially of late, often have some impressive musical scores and effects, and a spectacular sense of wonder that I just cannot find anywhere else. And animation, of course, combines the best of all worlds. It's amazing what you can do with a few cel squiggles that might otherwise take millions of dollars to contrive.
volotao
I do love movies. I used to watch all kind of movies (when I was about 20).

Something fantastic happened every time I watched a movie. I know that
Quote:
The different genres are really different
, but all can make me to feel the life from different point of view. Something strange, as my feelings becomes activated.

Drama makes me a better person, intending to be good to everyone. It reminds me I am human. The sci-fi films makes me creative. Comedy makes me to laugh, to relax. Dramatic films makes me feel deeply my soul. Romantic makes me... extremely romantic.

In the other side, horror and films with risen from death subjects makes me feel bad. But sometimes I like to feel bad in this sense. A little scared, adrenalin! Makes me think about life.

Police, adventure, fantasy, fights etc makes me to exercise my mind in phisical aspect. When I walked on the streets, I used to feel as I was the Superman, nothing could stop me. I just used to jump, run and other sport activities.

This is what I think about movies.

Movies makes us to BE in different kinds of places and to HAVE different feelings. Drama is the most common, but I search first for a good action film. Sci-fi genre is rare, but my preferred.