FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MY best friend "Dorje"

annapurnatraders
He is called "Dorje", apso , a tibetan dog. He is 8yrs old and weighs 48kgs. Shocked

The Vajra is the quintessential symbol of Vajrayana Buddhism, which derives its name from the vajra itself. The Sanskrit term vajra means 'the hard or mighty one', and its Tibetan equivalent dorje means an indestructible hardness and brilliance like the diamond, which cannot be cut or broken. The vajra essentially symbolizes the impenetrable, immovable, immutable, indivisible, and indestructible state of enlightenment or Buddhahood. The form of the vajra as a scepter or a weapon appears to have its origin in the single or double trident, which arose as a symbol of the thunderbolt or lightning in many ancient civilizations of the Near and Middle East.
Rico
It sounds like you’re pretty passionate about stuff, that’s amazing. What does immutable mean?
annapurnatraders
Ya specially with my dogs. they are my best friends.

Immutable means unalterable, unchangeable, permanent or fixed.

cheers,
Rico
Does Dorje have a nickname? and how do you enunciate Dorje? I find double syllable names for dogs allways a little complicated for when you call them, especially when theres more than one.
erlendhg
I have an elder brother named Torje Razz
annapurnatraders
i had 1 dalmatian. She was so cuteeeeeee.., cheerful.
someone poisoned her, which is not right.