FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Site

Jack_Hammer
I have just signed up for FrihHost and just been accepted, but now I have uploaded my website (Using FileZilla) and then checked with the file manager I cannot view any of the files that I have uploaded it says that they are missing, can anyone help? Or maybe do I ahve to wait for a while (Hours, Days) before it because active?
MistaKiula
Huh? Umm.. dude.. I think you posted in the wrong section.. lol..
tribe
go to the C-PANEL and find it..

I had the same prob but its all good.
Bondings
Jack_Hammer wrote:
I have just signed up for FrihHost and just been accepted, but now I have uploaded my website (Using FileZilla) and then checked with the file manager I cannot view any of the files that I have uploaded it says that they are missing, can anyone help? Or maybe do I ahve to wait for a while (Hours, Days) before it because active?

You don't have to wait, they should be there without having to wait. Try it again, and I'm sure they will eventually show up.
Jack_Hammer
I have gone onto C-panel and found it, I did that at the start after I uploaded and they didn't show up, I thought I might have uploaded them to the wrong place but they are there, even on file manager, and now it has been a day and my website still doesn't show up... please help.
Sad
Bondings
You uploaded them in your root directory, only accessible by yourself. They should have been put in the public_html directory. I just copied your files there, and your website seems to work, the flash intro is showing. Wink
Jack_Hammer
Thanks so much, I feel so stupid...