FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Never recived a reset password email

why6487_guest
I never recived my reset password email. Can I have my email changed from (email removed) to (email removed) and my reset?

My username: why6487
tidruG
why6487, I can't change your email address or reset your password without being perfectly sure that it's you. If you are able to log into the email ID which is stored in our records, I can reset your password here at Frihost and send you the new password by e-mail (from my own e-mail ID). Otherwise, we'll have to think up some other way of resetting your password for you.
why6487_guest
Here I'll tell more. My account creator is James007. I still need my password reset.
why6487_guest
I can still login to my Yahoo email.
why6487_guest
Close this. I got it.
James007
What password reset? What has your forum account got to do with your hosting account?
why6487
James007 wrote:
What password reset? What has your forum account got to do with your hosting account?

I got the email! Confused
James007
why6487 wrote:
James007 wrote:

I got the email! Confused

Yes! And I like cookies!

I know your problem is solved but I would have liked to know what it was. But now I'm going to be very superficial and just close this topic.