FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Making Stuff

Hammy
Hey, Me and my mate enjoy maing stuff, we make things all the time and we do finnish them too before we move onto something else. We make things from fully workng models to things that explode. Much fun Smile

Here is the most recent thing we have made, and it is made out of meccano complete with an engine and a set of radio gear on it. And yes... It does go!.. But not very fast, we need to take the band out and make a gearbox for it because oil gets everywhere since we couldnt put the engine on the other way.

Anyone else got any wacky ideas that have put into action?

Hammy.
dlseven777
I used to be really into making things out of paper. Was one of my favorite hobbies when I was young. But I haven't really done anything with paper creations in a long time. Origami I think is the fancier term, but I may be going totally off topic from what you may have expected for an answer.
Babsta
Whoa it's great..
BTW whose arm is that?
munkey_boy
Babsta wrote:

BTW whose arm is that?

Mine.

Also, great stuff man. You should post a video of it going. Wink
Hammy
Babsta wrote:
BTW whose arm is that?

Who's!?!? lol.. It's my dog's leg, he decided to lay down next to it as i took the picture lol.
Babsta
Lol but munkey_boy says it's his =D
Kalkara
haha that car is great!! I have one like it but i didnt make it, its got a .15 nitro engine and goes like 70km/h they are mad fun =P

Hes a whacky idea, the other day i was blowing leaves and decided to put the blower on the back of a skateboard and rev it up. You could do something like that, i guess it would be a bit like a hovercraft but hey it would be heaps fun to make

Orrr you could do some sorta flying boat, haha i dont think that is possible

Have fun!
azbuky
I love doing things, too. Especially building wooden stuff, like houses or ships... Does anyone else like to build machetes?
jwellsy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoverboard

A leaf blower pointed down on a large skateboard with a rubber skirt.
Back to the future, again.
roboguyspacedude
That car looks cool. Is it made of erector set? I wish I had time like that to build stuff. It's so much fun. Smile