FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

An Idea Of Mine

newso
I logged into msn today. Three girls had been dumped and was speaking to me. Two of them had been cheated on.

An original plan of mine for a website was like and online watch dog. Name and shame pedophiles, terrorists and other crimes.

But now im thinking of a new section, where if your ex cheated on you. Name and shame and save their future partners.

what you all think, it could possibly put and end to alot of relationship problems. Or am i just totally crazy.
Flarkis
Well i think it is kind of a good idea. Only problem is that how would the list be made. Would you have to add the people. or would it be open access so you could add people just by clicking an add button on the site. Also you would have to specify who qualifies for this list. If it was all cheaters your list would be REALLY long. So if it was just your area then i think it would be a great idea.
turbowolf
I think you are crazy. It's hard to implement. So to write a watch dog? How to make it avoid the attacks from the hackers all over the world?

newso wrote:
I logged into msn today. Three girls had been dumped and was speaking to me. Two of them had been cheated on.

An original plan of mine for a website was like and online watch dog. Name and shame pedophiles, terrorists and other crimes.

But now im thinking of a new section, where if your ex cheated on you. Name and shame and save their future partners.

what you all think, it could possibly put and end to alot of relationship problems. Or am i just totally crazy.
newso
It can be done, and im going to do it. Its going to take a long time, but eventually it will be up and running.

It will require user registration of course. But anyone will beable to register for free and name and shame people.

a few things people will beable to report.

Abuse (Any Type)
Cheating Ex's
Illegal Websites
Rip Off Merchents

all sorts of stuff.
Flarkis
I think its a great idea. As long as enough safety measures are in place to prevent abuse. I say go with it. What is the worse that could happen.
newso
Exactly, theres nothing to loose. Im currently taking 7safe ethical hacking course for security. So this should help me. Theres nothing wrong in aiming big.

Anyway, this has gone slightly off topic lol. But i think that this could be very good, because if someone was known for cheating on lots of girls. His next gf could login and see what hes done.

I know theirs no privacy, but this is the big brother world we live in. My hardest challenge would be legal rights. Im sure i will find a way around this
Flarkis
I believe the legal rights would mainly depend on where the server is located. Other than that all you would need is probably a terms of agreement.
LostOverThere
Its been done before. I remember they showed a website like this on the news, I'll try and find it.
newso
i would like to see this, because im would really like to do this. Its a big project and i have alot of time on my hands these days.
reddishblue
LostOverThere wrote:
Its been done before. I remember they showed a website like this on the news, I'll try and find it.

Yes, in Australia, it wound up having many people who were wrongfully blamed for cheating and with many tears and complaints the site was finally shut down.
How can you prove that it's not just a jaded girlfriend and it's an actual cheater.
Mind your own business, a better world is one where you don't need to have your reputation destroyed for one wrongful deed.