FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Real War On Terror

newso
My british government, they dont even know what war is. What my grandad done in the 2nd world war was something to be proud of. They did fight for the country and stoped the germans from taking the world over.

Sometimes i think that maybe we should have been taken over by the germans, because what is britain today. A place that had developed loads of home grown terrorists.

The real war on terror will start, it wont be from the governments. It will move closer and closer to a civil war. Cuz our great british way or life will remain british, and we wont let no sick idiots wreck what we have as a country.

And before anyone calls me a racist, this i AM NOT. i just love my british way of life, and i dont want it wrecked.
TruPain
Im not from britain... from the US... but I will say that the real war on terror revolves around greed. Hey, afterall, that is what society bases things on... it isn't what you know or who you know, it is how much money do you have.
Davidgr1200
I agree with Trupain. It would also be interesting to hear from someone living in germany if they have the same sort of problems. I don't think that terrorism is restricted just to Britain, it is not even new. In Northern Ireland terrorism (or freedom fighting - what you call it depends on which side you're on) has been killing "innocent" people for over forty years. It's just been getting more media attention the past few years because USA is involved, and USA, being a major power, tends to dominate the world news.
deStructuralized
newso wrote:
Sometimes i think that maybe we should have been taken over by the germans, because what is britain today. A place that had developed loads of home grown terrorists.

The real war on terror will start, it wont be from the governments. It will move closer and closer to a civil war. Cuz our great british way or life will remain british, and we wont let no sick idiots wreck what we have as a country.

Secession and world conquest solve everything!