FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is this too much to ask for?

DiageoLiam
I'd like to meet somebody who has high aspirations which are gradually becoming reality. Someone who isn't superior to me and is considered to be equal. This person is full of confidence and intelligence. They are humourous and reliable and they never ceist to impress and amuse me.
They would do anything for me and they would remain faithful. They would make me feel special and proud.
If that's you, let me know because I want you! Wink!
dinael
It looks to me that you're trying to meet perfect someone.
Flarkis
Wow...good luck with that. I already found mine. But please specify guy or girl. Im sure you will get some crazy responses.
urbanbuddha
I hope you're willing to be/do the same for that perfect person too.
molif
would like to help but my girl is the best i have now..
aningbo
try google.com u may find one hehehe

hopefully u will find one if u keep your cool. good luck man but its hard to find one unless u dig up a grave yard hehehe
xkobram
It's not impossible to find somene perfect. But someone is better in math and worse in biology. You would have to evaulate his pluses and forget minuses. Everyone could be perfect in someones eyes, just try to look trough love...
molif
actually, once you found the one you like, that girl/guy is the perfect one in your eyes already..
Tom7
DiageoLiam wrote:
I want you! Wink!

Me?
Sorry i don't swing that way.
TrueFact
Quote:
actually, once you found the one you like, that girl/guy is the perfect one in your eyes already..

She's right, 100% right
supjapscrapper
DiageoLiam wrote:
I'd like to meet somebody who has high aspirations which are gradually becoming reality. Someone who isn't superior to me and is considered to be equal. This person is full of confidence and intelligence. They are humourous and reliable and they never ceist to impress and amuse me.
They would do anything for me and they would remain faithful. They would make me feel special and proud.

that sound like the perceft advertisement on soome dating website Very Happy I hate to say it but I don't see ever someone on this earth responding to such description, this would be non identified living creature NILC Very Happy

But I'm almost exactly as you described so if yyou're a girl, let me know if you're interested Very Happy
apple
DiageoLiam...everybody wants the perfect someone.
My advice is not to want such perfection that you miss the opportunity to be with someone who will bring joy and possibly completeness to your life.

I once told a friend that wanting the perfect someone does not mean that when you meet them they would be already perfect...it can mean that they are being worked on and are working out the flaws and short comings in their lives etc.

It's like this...if you said you wanted a house and described it to me...and you realize you did not get a house but rather all the materials required for building what you want....does that mean that you got less of a house?

My point is, sometimes we get some of the raw material in the person and we reject them cause we don't wanna wait and go thru the process of change and growth.
molif
apple wrote:
DiageoLiam...everybody wants the perfect someone.
My advice is not to want such perfection that you miss the opportunity to be with someone who will bring joy and possibly completeness to your life.

I once told a friend that wanting the perfect someone does not mean that when you meet them they would be already perfect...it can mean that they are being worked on and are working out the flaws and short comings in their lives etc.

It's like this...if you said you wanted a house and described it to me...and you realize you did not get a house but rather all the materials required for building what you want....does that mean that you got less of a house?

My point is, sometimes we get some of the raw material in the person and we reject them cause we don't wanna wait and go thru the process of change and growth.

what you said seems true. firstly, a person isnt perfect when you met them, but then they would have learnt certain things and would know how to deal with the relationship so that is why relationships can work..
iyepes
I don't think it's the perfect someone who you are looking for, but, what do you offer for that special person? Sometimes we don't find that special one, because we don't show ourselves as special as the people we want. Show that person in you, and at the end she/he will come.
apple
One thing you must never lose sight of in picking the perfect person for yourself...
What is perfect for you may most likely not be perfect for your friends. Tho I'm not saying to ignore your friends advice, I'm saying to be mindful that you and your friends are different people with different emotional (and other) needs. Tho you have similarities you all are never the same.

I'm saying this based on my own experience. My friends would never have approved of my fiancee had I sought their approval. However, when they saw me happy and met him their comments were... "you guys are perfect for each other".

I hope that this info helps you somehow.
Da Rossa
DiageoLiam wrote:

Unfortunately, yes. You can't find all these things so quickly in a new partner. However you could unfold his/her characteristics along the time and find everything you need, provided you like the person. Yes, this is a little more complicated than that... but that's basically that Very Happy
apple
Da Rossa wrote:

Unfortunately, yes. You can't find all these things so quickly in a new partner. However you could unfold his/her characteristics along the time and find everything you need, provided you like the person. Yes, this is a little more complicated than that... but that's basically that Very Happy

well said! this is so so sooooo true.
jharsika
I think the only thing that would be too much to ask for is the whole high aspirations that are coming true thing. One persons aspirations differ from anothers;it's all relative and noone can really be the judge of what is a "real" "dream" etc
tomahawk19
As has been stated before, it is difficult to find that perfect someone, however there is time in your life, and be patient with it. If you do find it soon, grab life by the horns and hold on. If they are that perfect someone, don't let go of them. I've been fortunate to find someone who is ambitious, brilliant, loving, sweet, funny, and everything I could ask for. Sorry I can't help you out more than just to give you words of encouragement to hang in there and you will find that someone.