FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i'm in Love OR maybe Lust?

kohn
i don't know if i'm in Love with this guy in my school.My heart skips any time i see him, i feel i have butterflies dancing in my stomach.
He's really handsome but he is a flirt i know of about 4 girls he's slept with in less than 2months, he says he likes me but i don't know if he loves me,i keep thinking of him every time. I know he has a girl though he tells me he's ended the relationship i know i love him but i don't want to ake a mistake like the other girls he has slept with, should i give him a chance and go out with him?I need your views.
Flarkis
Ok sorry to crush your bubble but that is not love. One thing people on this forum need to know is the definition of love. So far everyone seems to understand it mostly but one thing they ALWAYS miss is that love takes time. You can only love someone after you have been with them in a relationship for a fair amount of time.
On the plus side I can say what you feel is not lust. I would call it lust if all you did was make out and sleep with him. Right now i would call this infatuation. There is nothing wrong with it. Just get to know him better, try to spend some time with him alone, and find out what you two have in common.
I would stay sceptical though, from what you have said it seems as though this guy takes advantage of girls who think they are "in love".

Always here to help,
Mark
asiadragonx2
i dont know.. after i read want you wrote seems like he is using those girls who is "in love" to sleep with him... i dont think this is a good idea to give him a chance...there is a lot of better guy out there than him Smile
kohn
what do i need to do, do i tell him outright that i don't want his advances.I don't want to make the same mistakes does ladies made.
Hammy
I cant see a problem with going out with someone. Being his girlfriend doesnt mean that you have to sleep with him. Whenever he asks/ if he asks.. Just tell him your not ready, if he's going to ask alot then clearly it's all he wants and your better off getting out of there.

I think if you were to give it a chance, you would have to try not to get too attached, and treat him as if he werent your boyfriend. See how he treates you, As a girlfriend he loves, or just anouther girl he can do things with.

It's really up to you whether you want to give it a shot, though i think you will regret it if you pass on it. At the end of the day, going out with him doesnt mean that you have to change anything, you can still do wat you want, but your choosing wat you want to do. He cant make you do anything.

So my opinion is give it a shot Smile
kohn
should i give the guy a try, thats without the sex part, and see whats he will do if i don't sleep with him,He said he really likes me, i don't know if he really means it from his heart or his pants.I was thinking dating him for some time and see if he'll be nice and all but no sex, will that be ok.
molif
knowing him, it seems like he is "all sex" guy. don't even date him.. my advice.
poly
I would n do it.. you could get to know that would be fine though and then make a decision later.
creezalird
are you the type of girl who chase after only the handsome guy in the college?..typically this type of guy is really unreliable for long stable relationship as they tend to find another options..
urbanbuddha
That's what I would call oxytocin. XD

In other words, I think it is just lust and the initial excitement of someone new.
LeatherRose
kohn wrote:
i don't know if i'm in Love with this guy in my school.My heart skips any time i see him, i feel i have butterflies dancing in my stomach.
He's really handsome but he is a flirt i know of about 4 girls he's slept with in less than 2months, he says he likes me but i don't know if he loves me,i keep thinking of him every time. I know he has a girl though he tells me he's ended the relationship i know i love him but i don't want to ake a mistake like the other girls he has slept with, should i give him a chance and go out with him?I need your views.

i dated a guy like that in highschool. just about the same situation. we had all the same friends. he was single. but he slept with a different girl almost every week. i waited untill i knew him better. i even told him i thought he was a man ******. we flirted alot. he "fell in love with me" we started being boyfriend and girlfriend. after about 2 months i wouldn't put out so he left me. a year later when i was ready we started doing stuff again and i lost my virginity to him then two weeks later he left me and got another girl pregnate.

my advice..skip the trouble if you know he sleeps around you don't want to risk getting your heart broken. or worse an STD. even if you get him to fall inlove with you..boys like that can't help that stuff. expessially at that age...every adult man you ask will probably tell you that when he was 15-20 he slept around alot. girls hit that hormon too its just when they are about 20-30. it is unfair i know. but its life. try it out be with him if you really want to.. when i was with that guy from highschool it was a fun relationship..but it will end bad.
molif
LeatherRose wrote:
i dated a guy like that in highschool. just about the same situation. we had all the same friends. he was single. but he slept with a different girl almost every week. i waited untill i knew him better. i even told him i thought he was a man ******. we flirted alot. he "fell in love with me" we started being boyfriend and girlfriend. after about 2 months i wouldn't put out so he left me. a year later when i was ready we started doing stuff again and i lost my virginity to him then two weeks later he left me and got another girl pregnate.

my advice..skip the trouble if you know he sleeps around you don't want to risk getting your heart broken. or worse an STD. even if you get him to fall inlove with you..boys like that can't help that stuff. expessially at that age...every adult man you ask will probably tell you that when he was 15-20 he slept around alot. girls hit that hormon too its just when they are about 20-30. it is unfair i know. but its life. try it out be with him if you really want to.. when i was with that guy from highschool it was a fun relationship..but it will end bad.

you are pretty honest.. and yes, i agree. as a guy i know how a** we can be.. and my advice is girls don't taken in by the bad eggs..
James007
I'm sorry but your first post on this forum clearly indicates you are a BOY. Now you are acting like you are a girl? (Yes, we account creators check post content thoroughly)
LeatherRose
James007 wrote:
I'm sorry but your first post on this forum clearly indicates you are a BOY. Now you are acting like you are a girl? (Yes, we account creators check post content thoroughly)

thats kind of harsh...boys can have feelings and be confused too
James007
LeatherRose, I'm gay, I know as nobody else. This user isn't giving any signals of GAY love in this topic.
LeatherRose
James007 wrote:
LeatherRose, I'm gay, I know as nobody else. This user isn't giving any signals of GAY love in this topic.

i get what your saying now lol. i thought you were saying that because he is a boy he can't feel like this. my bad for misunderstanding....
but what if he is bi or shareing an account?
James007
Possible... but only he can straighten out this situation. Smile Let's wait a moment.
molif
me? i am a guy, but i tend to care for the girls too.. i have quite a lot of girlfriends who bitch with me, so i know how they think..

and i do have a gf..
LeatherRose
molif wrote:
me? i am a guy, but i tend to care for the girls too.. i have quite a lot of girlfriends who bitch with me, so i know how they think..

and i do have a gf..

i think its about the guy who made the forum
molif
LeatherRose wrote:
molif wrote:

and i do have a gf..

i think its about the guy who made the forum

oh.. i saw the post.. seems so weird..
akshar
forget him. Its not love. If you think that way you will end up sleeping with him for somedays and either of you will loose interest and finally you will go your way.
Dont be so stupid.
ReubenWilliams
Flarkis wrote:
Ok sorry to crush your bubble but that is not love. One thing people on this forum need to know is the definition of love. So far everyone seems to understand it mostly but one thing they ALWAYS miss is that love takes time. You can only love someone after you have been with them in a relationship for a fair amount of time.
On the plus side I can say what you feel is not lust. I would call it lust if all you did was make out and sleep with him. Right now i would call this infatuation. There is nothing wrong with it. Just get to know him better, try to spend some time with him alone, and find out what you two have in common.
I would stay sceptical though, from what you have said it seems as though this guy takes advantage of girls who think they are "in love".

Always here to help,
Mark

wise words Mark, kudos
Sadow
kohn wrote:

Kohn, just don't. He's cruisin to find easy love all around. You'll just end up hurt.
daferx
opppss.. ummm i guess dont give him a chance.. coz we dont know mayber he just want your body.. Razz maybe hes just after your body..
supjapscrapper
kohn wrote:

You should definitely go out with him to let him know that you are interested in him in a serious way, but you just make it clear that you don't wanna be just a nother trophy in hie collection, but expect something serious from him, you got to be strong and not fall for his flirting approaches. That's how I see it. Ah and confront him with what you know about him and the other girls, letting him know that you are not a dumb girl, but without looking very concerned about that, so to say: "I know how you are, I'm not dumb, I like you, but we can't be together if you really are what I think you are" Very Happy Hope that helps
jmlworld
Very Happy You are not really in love, may be you have lust. I recommend you not to sleep with that guy, since you know he slept more than 4 gurlz in less than 2 months! He is using you, not loving you. The love became lure this days, let me say, guys and gurlz but their trap full of imotions out there to attaract someone intereting, and with their sweet words they use their victim in somehow!
molif
you're better off without a guy like him, if he wants you for sex only..