FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ps2

cpdude
My hobbie is playing PS2. Game systems like that are fun and I enjoy playing them. Almost everyone plays game systems at least ONCE in their life.
Relentless
defently.

I have old & new game systems.

i play all in my spare time which is hardly ever any more Sad
Rico
I almost got one, but I talked my wife out of it. Sometimes Im glad I did this and at other times I regret it. My favorite PS game is Grand Tourismo, the funniest one is Kill All Humans. I think it was based on a cartoon called Invader Zim, seen it?
agustin
I bought a ps2 lately and Its so good... i have lot of fun. Im starting playing ps2 games like tony hawk pro skater and some of soccer games. Those are my favourties games.
greenwoodmonkey
SSX Tricky was always my favorite for PS2
Followed closely by Baldar's Gate ( think thats how it is spelt )

Now I share a PS2 with a 10 year old stepson the games all seem cartoon related and very violent....

Now, if anyone can tell me whether I can file share over an ethernet connection with a PS2 (ie watch movies that are on My PC via LAN) I would really appreciate that!

P
yasaki
I got a PS 2, Xbox, GBA and 2 pc's.

If I should make a list, it would be this.

1. Computer
2. Xbox
3. PS2
4. GBA

Be happy with what you have.
Pikokola
well... I love ps2 but i prefer PC ^^

in other hand, for me buying ps2 is a little tough *_* and I only could play it by rent.... *_*
dolly983
in israel is very expensive
bconnect
have old & new game systems.

i play all in my spare time which is hardly ever any mor
jharsika
I'm a collector of game systems. Old ones especially. I just started to call myself a collector like a year ago, so I have nothing extremely rare yet, but I plan on collecting my favorite systems and games over the years. I have:
FF 3 (Original for Snes, now called FF6 for ps1)
FF10
FF10-2
FFT
FF1-2 (Redone for ps1)
FFA (For gb orginial)
SNES
Sega Genesis
PS2
GC
HM: AWL
HM: StH
and other games not worth mentioning.

I love playing Final Fantasy and Harvest Moon haha.....I'm not what you'd call an extreme or elite gamer Razz
agustin
I bought a ps2 like a cpuple of months ago and its great! So fun! Im playing all day thes game called fifa 07 os something like that of soccer! Its really good! Also the Tony Hawks pro Skater!!!
its great!!
agustin
I have a new PS2 and I love it. I like to play soccer games... nba and of course the Tony Hawks pro skaters!!! hey come on... skate for life... I love to play--- and when you play against one friend or something its even better...
KatanaSky
I own a PS2 but I'm thinking of selling it along with my games (I think I have like 15 games or something around there) I love video games but lately I haven't had much time and I've got way too many time consuming hobbies as it is. ...and for me, games get boring and the only ones that will get me through a couple of hours would have to be Final Fantasy games (loved FFX!) and The Sims. Every other game I'll probably spend 15 minutes tops.

I also have the Super Nintendo that a friend gave to me. I think I'll keep that one just because I love the console so much. Smile So far the only game I have for it is Donkey Kong, but I'm keeping an eye out for more games and thing is though I'm not going to spend like $20 on a SNES game.
Mibtosum
I have got the main ones... a.k.a X BOX, GameCube, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS2 and GameBoy Colour.

The most recent one was PS2 as we can't really afford them new as there is 6 kids in my family. But I suppose we have alot... come to think of it we do Smile

Well then now I can say thanks to my parents as they are only really buying a piece of metal... or plastic which plays something... TY Mum and Dad Smile

Thanks.
Jacki
chrisallard5454
i argue all the time with my friends about how the new PS3 is better then the x-box 360 and they always say that i am wrong. That is their own opion but i always get them with "the PS2 was definitly the best system of it's time"
login-myspace19
i agree... but i like the xbox better than ps2 but ps3 better than xbox360...i dont know y...i just do...i think that the ony good games 4 xbox360 are halo3 and gears of war... Laughing
song999
After I got a PS2, I never played PC games any more. I love sports game and Act game, like "Winning eleven", "God of War" "GT4"... all are wonderful!
jadefalken
Now that Rockband is out for the PS2 though, you don't really need to leave your house anymore. Life=Set.
Relentless
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:14 am
bconnect wrote:
have old & new game systems.

i play all in my spare time which is hardly ever any mor

Posted by me Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:06 am

Relentless wrote:
defently.

I have old & new game systems.

i play all in my spare time which is hardly ever any more Sad

strange..

beware copycats on the loose....
BPrice
I have a ps2 and play on it some times.

my favorite games is grand turismo and grand theft auto.

I am thinking of buying a nintendo wii some time soon as they seem to be fun and healthier than the other consoles.
m-itachi
GOD OF WAR is very good games
Tranceshine
I have PS2 too, i play sometimes with friend Smile black power and Sony forever! Smile When i see PS3... omg this is CONSOLE !!! I must just have it this machine in future !!! Smile