FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PS2- Grand Theft Auto.

cpdude
Hey!

I have PS2 and my fav. game to play is Grand Theft Auto. Lol its still fun Laughing. Does any of you else have PS2 or 3 and do you like Grand Theft Auto if you do Talk about it here.
Relentless
i have a psp a ps2 and an xbox360.

I like to play GTA on psp

I like to play need for speed on ps2

And on the Xbox360 I like Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, COD 3, Halo2 & ChromeHounds.
alexdude
Relentless wrote:

And on the Xbox360 I like Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, COD 3, Halo2 & ChromeHounds.

I can't wait for GRAND THEFT AUTO IV to come out. It looks so amazing. I'd also might want to purchase GTA Vice City Stories for the PSP.
Yjaxygames
alexdude wrote:
Relentless wrote:

I can't wait for GRAND THEFT AUTO IV to come out. It looks so amazing. I'd also might want to purchase GTA Vice City Stories for the PSP.

I'm getting a PSP soon and Vice City Stories is one of the games I buy with it and it really is an amazing game and there are so much new things.
spinout
GTA vice city had to bad frame rate on the ps2 in my oppinion... It wasn't playable...
Relentless
spinout wrote:
GTA vice city had to bad frame rate on the ps2 in my oppinion... It wasn't playable...

Still worked didn't it?
markblu
I love GTA Vice City for PC, I have the Ultimate Vice City mod added on, look it up on the internet guys Very Happy
LeatherRose
cpdude wrote:
Hey!

I have PS2 and my fav. game to play is Grand Theft Auto. Lol its still fun Laughing. Does any of you else have PS2 or 3 and do you like Grand Theft Auto if you do Talk about it here.

heck yeah i love GTA. i own all of them Smile..well for the ps and ps2 at least Smile
smithmcfarlandslattery
Grand Theft Auto is one of the best series for playstation seriosuly Very Happy its more fun each time :DDDD
gradelem
i have not ps2
dolly983
is not fun is pS2
KatanaSky
I really like Grand Theft Auto - but I tend to not really focus on the missions. I like the taxi, ambulance, and police mini games. I also like to gather random cars together in one spot then let one car explode (or throw a grenade) and just watch all of them explode hehe

...but like all games it gets a bit boring and I end up moving to something else.

Out of all the Grand Theft Auto games though I think I like GTA 3 the best for Playstation2
ahmer
i play that a lot but some time use cheatss Question Confused
spykE
I use cheats a lot, play it on my Xbox, San Andreas one, also have it on my PC.
Yjaxygames
I play GTA Vice City Stories a lot on my PSP now, I already completed Liberty City Stories. VCS is way better than LCS because you can fly, and there's way more to do than just missions. And the missions in LCS weren't very varied.
Zage
I have played and own the following Grand Theft Auto Games

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

I personally did not enjoy LCS that much. The missions were boring, lack of interiors, not many vehicles, no boats outside of missions, only 1 helicopter through a glitch.

Vice City had the best soundtrack IMO. Loved Flash FM, Emotion 98.3, and Wave 103

San Andreas had overall the best gameplay with tons of vehicles, a huge area to explore, ton of minigames, over 100 missions.

San Andreas = Best GTA game EVER!
mynameis
I have a PS1, PS2 and an XBOX360 and have most of the newer GTA series!

I've played most of them to the end but in each and everytime I play the cheats ruin it really and u just play the game with cheats. Can't wait for the next one on 360 altough i've never seen a 360 game with cheats... glitches maybe (nothing thats not patched later with an update).

Any do you think its the game thats what you pay for or the cheats? or both?
mynameis
Thinking about it GTA would be well good on pc just think about the console instead of tapping a code and the many more cheats you would have
Yjaxygames
I liked GTA better on the PC, because aiming with weapons is more fun. With the consoles, you just press on a button and then you have an aim on a person...
xorcist
I have played mostly all of the Grand Theft Auto's Even the first one's on Gameboy, When GTA 3 came out it was one of the best games out. Its a game that you can basically do anything you want to. I played an old one on the PC but I never played any of the newest ones I wanted to try out some online thing they had.
Yjaxygames
Well you can't really do anything you want, but a game in which you van anything you want would be too hard to make Razz
Osmodius
GTA3 is definitely the best of the series so far--not that I've played liberty/vice city stories.