FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why isn't my site viewable in firefox?

gh0strec0n_legit
My site td-clan.net is viewable in IE, and AOL. My friend told me it wasn't working in Firefox. Anyone know how to change this.
Relentless
Don't know what you mean my friend.. I am using firfox and your site is working fine..

Good design work tho...

(I would open it in IE to see if there was a diffrence but I dont have IE on my PC)

Very Happy
Flakky
I can call them identical.
why6487
I went there and it works.
dayveday
Hey, if you want to test your site on browsers you don't have, then http://browsershots.org/ is a great place. It lets you put in your URL and will return screen shots for a whole heap of different browsers, and its completely free. If something's wrong, then it hard to track down why - but it's a starting point.
Flakky
dayveday wrote:
Hey, if you want to test your site on browsers you don't have, then http://browsershots.org/ is a great place. It lets you put in your URL and will return screen shots for a whole heap of different browsers, and its completely free. If something's wrong, then it hard to track down why - but it's a starting point.
That site is very useful Smile